Fresher air

When they awoke the following day, they found that the entire castle had been forcefully pulled into the air by vines.

"Uh..sis..are you seeing what I'm seeing right now??" Becca gasped, draping her curtains to a side.
"Oh..my...god.." Becca mumbled.

It was odd...but it was exactly what the maids were on about.

That Queen that the book described had clearly done this for some form of gain, somehow? It didn't make sense for them but they assumed it was her to blame.

"What the hell is going on even? Why would she do this..?!" Becca groaned.

The door swung open, revealing Morpho Knight. "Hurry up and follow me. Queen Sectonia will ask Taranza to search for survivors. If we don't hurry, he'll take us to her." He hastily explained.

The three paraded through the hallway in search of others who remained. Along the way, the united with the other Knights, Bandana Waddle Dee, Magolor and the mage sisters.

"I don't.. don't understand.. where's Kirby and (Y/n)?" Bandana Waddle Dee fretted.
"He said he was going to live in his house for a couple of days. We'll find him there, hopefully unharmed." Galacta Knight told them, leading the way.

Outside the castle was a jungle of vines leading to other houses of the residents of Cappy Town. Kirby's house was in the distance, seemingly untouched.
"Pst, hey you. Hey, hey Becca. Pssssssst!" A voice hissed overhead.
As the others rushed forwards, approaching Kirby's house, Becca stayed behind. The voice sounded familiar. "Get the Robobot Mech. I bet you'll need it for the fight against Dedede. Don't credit me, we don't have time for that." It said, dropping keys from above.

Becca took up the keys in her hands and rushed to where she had kept the Robobot Mech. Everyone had forgotten about it but now it was time for it to step into the light again. Becca had spent her spare time upgrading it where possible. Now, they'd get to see her work in motion.

With the others..

Maddie practically knocked the door down in worry. The last thing she wanted was something along the lines of Mecha Knight happening again. "Phew, they're fine." Bandana Waddle Dee sighed.

A loud clanking noise came from behind them. Becca had dragged the Robobot Mech alongside her as she made the long journey from the castle to Kirby's house. "Look what I brought!" She smiled, presenting the already-visable mech. "I did a bit of work on this bad boy off camera. It should be much swifter and can endure more damage."

With Becca busy explaining, their attention was turned away from everybody else. Taranza managed to abduct Flamberge, Magolor and Francesca without anybody realising.

He snuck away from the scene with his victims, ready to boast to his queen about his work.

When Becca had finished explaining, Zan Partizanne frantically looked around for her sisters,"Franny? Flamberge? Where are you?!" She shouted, trying to find where they'd gotten to.
"He's taken them, damn he works fucking fast!" Maddie cursed.

"Well, well, well. What a surprise. A bunch o' travelers." A voice laughed.

The heroes looked around for the source of the voice. Nowhere.

A girl jumped off of a higher vine behind them. Tucking her feathered wings away, she extended a hand in a polite greeting. "Bonjour, I see you are wondering what happened to this land as well. Si?" She inquired, getting a hand shake from Becca.

They looked at the human confusedly. A hand was clutching her top hat at an angle that obscured her eyes. Her strawberry blonde hair reached her shoulders and caressed her neck. On her lips, she had a shiny, pastel pink lipstick. Her ears were pointed as Becca's were. She wore a waistcoat with a pocket watch in her breast pocket. She had fingerless gloves on and sleek trousers on. Her appearance was beyond immaculate. "Well then, stranger, what would your name be? Ha, do not bother answering that for I already know all of your names." She continued,"I can not forget my sisters Becca and Maddie, can I? As for the rest of you, I will try not to forget your names. Then again, having 'Knight' at the end of your names is a bit bizarre. Yes, I am talking to you, Meta Knight, Galacta Knight, Dark Meta Knight and Morpho Knight. Being named after a weapon is a bit odd, is it not, Zan Partizanne? For the rest of you, you have fairly normal names, Kirby and (Y/n). Bandana Waddle Dee is a bit of an interesting name, I must admit."

They looked at her in shock, they hadn't introduced themselves and she knew each of their names already. With a smirk, she cockily told them her name,"The name is Faye. Faye Starstruck. I am known to know almost everything in this universe and I can be spontaneous, working for either side of the balance."

When she introduced herself, she lifted her head up a bit and revealed more of her face. For a few seconds, they could see her hazel eyes glistening in the shade. "So, I think we have had enough time to chit chat. Your monarch appears to be a bit tied up right now and I think it is high time you stop Taranza from simping."

With that, she leaped on top of another vibe and rushed towards the castle once again, following Faye.

Kicking the throne room doors down, Faye revealed the scene behind them; Taranza was manipulating Dedede into fighting his allies. "Oh deary me. This battle looks to be child's play." She stated, patting the side of the Robobot Mech.

He hopped inside and it powered up. It had been ages since Kirby had been in it and it felt wondrous to use it again. The battle with Dedede would be easy with a weapon like the Robobot Mech.