Y'know what, (Y/n)? Screw it! Let's continue this story! I'm not gonna end it so soon and since so many of you liked it, we're gonna carry this on! Also, I'm sorry about what happened, I just couldn't cope with continuously uploading a new chapter for 3 different stories every. Single. Day.

And, I am working on a new story atm but it's not being released till it's finished.

Anyway, let's continue with this, shall we?

(Y/n) was asleep in the castle. It was a fine day in May and many weeks had passed without an adventure. Everyone thought it was the end of their adventures but not, it was far from the end.

In the sky, the sun and the moon fought viciously. Every second, the sky flashed from day to night and from night to day. Nobody could sleep properly without covering their windows fully.

(Y/n) was fully aware of the situation but remained asleep. They didn't have to deal with that anymore, did they?

Well, they had sworn that their heroic deeds had come to an end and they could finally settle down. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

Thoughtlessly, Astro barged into (Y/n)'s room. "I'm so sorry for interrupting, (Y/n), but we have some work to do." She smirked.
"Oh my god. I thought we would never go on another adventure again, I'm so in!" (Y/n) cheered, getting up.
"Same! I guess we have unfinished business to attend to. I'll go get the Knight Bois and you go get Kirby, Dedede and Bandana Waddle Dee." Astro commanded.

"Yes ma'am!" (Y/n) replied, rushing out their room to find the others.

They found Kirby sleeping in his little dome home, completely oblivious to the situation with the sun and moon. Without knocking, (Y/n) entered and urged him to get up. Instead of getting up, Kirby rolled off of his bed and fell on the floor,"Five more minutes, please."
"Kirby! We're going on another adventure! It's been ages so come on!!" (Y/n) over excitedly cheered, dragging him out the door.

He picked himself off of the floor the second that he heard the word adventure. "Wait, really? Actually? Legitimately?" Kirby asked.
"Yes! We aren't done! I don't care what the others say, we are going on an adventure again!" (Y/n) told him.

The two puffballs raced off to castle Dedede to find the King and his servant. Bandana Waddle Dee and Dedede were on the new tennis courts, playing tennis. When Kirby and (Y/n) approached them, they assumed they were just hyper as usual. (Y/n) told them the news and Bandana Dee dropped his racket at once. He was down for another adventure!

Dedede gave a sigh and shrugged,"If Meta Knight goes then I'll go too."
"Great, because Astro is going to get the Knights right now." (Y/n) chirped, pointing over to the castle,"We'll meet them in the throne room then."

So, the group of four headed towards the throne room where they would meet with the knights.

When they got there, they found the knights already waiting for them, armed with weapons and ready to go. "Ah, you got the others. That's fantastic! Now, let's try find out what's causing this whole issue.." Astro mumbled.

A small puffball without arms that wore a jester hat approached them. He had brown shoes on and was riding atop a beach ball. "Hey hey hey! Kirby, right? Well, the sun and moon are fighting and we need a brave hero to stop it!" He told them.
"Yeah, we're all going. Now, do you know how we can stop it?" Astro inquired.
"By gathering all the Star power in the galaxy, of course! Then, you can summon the wish granting comet Galactic Nova and wish for them to stop. You'll get one wish so be careful." He explained.
"Thanks! By the way, what's your name?" Kirby questioned.
He introduced himself. "My name? My name is Marx!"
Kirby graciously thanked Marx before leading them onwards out the castle. Their adventure would finally begin!

Okay, another author's note here. I will actually be taking ideas from my readers for adventure's and things they can do. I'll be crediting the ideas as well. Why am I doing this? Because I'm running out of ideas but want to keep the story going! Thanks for reading 💞