Galacta Knight in Castle Dedede

Becca clutched Galacta Knight tightly as Meta Knight flew besides her. "I know this must seem weird but we should look after him." Becca told him.
Nodding, he agreed. Maybe having the world's strongest warrior around would be a nice thing? Besides, now there were a trio of puffballs in Cappy Town. Also, it would be nice having such an expert train Kirby. But..envy. The two masked puffballs fought for the title of strongest warrior, however their power was very similar. Neither could beat the other without assistance.
"I just hope you two get along.." she cleared her throat.
Meta Knight sighed and diverted his view. "Well, we are here now." Meta Knight stated as he opened the door to his room. Becca waited outside for a few minutes until Meta Knight came out again with another mask. She didn't want to go without him. A few minutes later, he came out of his room wearing another mask. "I'm ready now."
With a smile on her face, she carried on down the hallway with her friend by her side. They made it to her room and she walked over to her sofa and put Galacta Knight down on it. Then, she sat down next to him. Patting the seat next to her, she said,"Hey, come sit down. There's room for all of us." She broadly beamed. "If you have the time to, of course."
Considering his options, he decided that patrolling the castle was important but he wanted to spend time with a friend. Walking over, he noticed the smile on his friend's face. They started up a conversation. By the time they were finished, Galacta Knight woke up.
"Woah, took you a while. You good?" Becca asked.
Galacta Knight just observed his surroundings. "It's safe here, I promise.!" She reassured.
Truly, he was unsure how to feel. He woke up in a foreign place with a strange woman asking him questions and talking all the while. "That fight must've sucked.." Becca sympathetically said," Well for you."
"I'm not some weakling. I can take care of myself." Galacta Knight remarked, as he extended his wings to their full span.
"Hey wait! That wing isn't fit for flying with right now!" She shouted, pointing to the large mark on it. Becca wasn't wrong, he had sprained his wing during the battle and he couldn't fly with it. Merely paying any notice, he tried to fly. For a short period of time, he fluttered just fine as he bared the pain. However, he gave into the pain and crash landed into Becca's arms. "I told you not to." Becca softly scolded. Meta Knight snickered. Galacta Knight felt relatively powerless with the inactivity of his wings, restricting him from flying. "Hey cheer up. If you're always this blue then you'll steal Meta Knight's appearance!" She teased. Meta Knight laughed again. "Okay, we should be a bit more serious about this."
Placing Galacta Knight down, she got to aiding his wings. Being THE strongest warrior around, she effortlessly aided him back to full health. "Ah ah ah! Don't you think about fighting Meta Knight again. I'm not healing you for the second time because you decided to fight again." She warned. He nodded in agreement. This meant the two had to remain on neutral terms. "Why don't you stay in Cappy Town?" Becca thought out loud. Galacta Knight shrugged. "I'll probably be sealed away again for the next hundred years." He admitted.
Usually, he spent his time sealed away because of his power. "Well, if you can prove you aren't a threat, you'll be allowed to be free. So, don't be a douche and you'll be fine." She advised.
"Maybe I will..."