The morning after 🥞

Just a quickie here, I accidentally mixed up this story with another one so there will be a character you don't know. Yes, she lives up to her name I guess because she glitched into this story when she shouldn't have. Cutting it short here, she's a monster from NME made from human DNA. She's Dedede's maid because he can't get a date, can he? So, she is a bit glitchy and her text might repeat a bit. That's all you really need to know other than (Y/n) is friends with her. Okay, I'll let you read now and I'll try my best not to mess up the story again.

The day started with a haunting silence, the entire castle dormant. Nothing but strokes of the blinding daylight lingered in the hallway. Never had such a large place felt so empty before.

Lazily tossing the sheets off of herself, Glïtçh mumbled and stood up, covering Dedede with the blankets. How she envied the King and his disgusting behaviour! If she wasn't so hopeful then she would have torn him apart there and then for being such a freakish tyrant.

Sighing the stress away, she made her way down to the kitchen for something to eat before the day truly started.

On her way, she was met with a familiar acquaintance, Galacta Knight.
Waving her greeting, she continued on her way as she pulled her skirt down. Though she didn't know it yet, she believed that everyone had the same disrespect for her, caring only about their satisfaction, compromising her comfort for it.

Hurrying on down the broad corridor of Castle Dedede, she was met with the tired smile of (Y/n).
"I see you heard my message last night, I appreciate how you responded ed to it." She thanked, smiling broadly herself. "Let's go get breakfast together and I'll explain it all later."

Both of them made it to the kitchen and Glïtçh got to making a meal for them. As she lit the stove, she started explaining her plan to (Y/n).

"Alright (Y/n), you want to know so badly? I'll tell you. I'm going to do exactly what King Dedede asks of me, no matter what it is. What, why would you do that? Well, I don't really consent to any of this stuff and I can say what he was doing was wrong. Besides, I'm fine with it. Rather have it happen to me then to one of those..puffballs." she explained, giving a look of discontentment at the end.

"Well, Galacta Knight and Meta Knight are like parents to me, they mean so much. I don't want them getting hurt.." (Y/n) told her, making her feel a sense of pity.

"I..see..Nobody likes losing their..parents" -She cleared her throat -"As I would totally understand." She sarcastically remarked, meaning what she said at the start.

The young puffball gave a concerned look to her friend, as she was acting a bit sketchy. Noticing that, she tried acting more laid back.

Just then, Dedede walked into the kitchen with a wide smirk. Glïtçh froze on the spot, she didn't realize he woke up so early! He pulled her into a tight hug, which she didn't like. As much as she wanted her plan to go through, she didn't think she could bare through this pain. "Dedede, get off me!" She exclaimed, louder than intentional.

In shock, he let go of her as she gingerly dusted her skirt off in dismay. "I thought I could work with this, obviously not."

The King gave a low growl, trying to be dominating but it didn't work. "You listen to me girlie, you are my property and you do as I say."

"No, I won't. You don't have a right to force me into doing hard labour and into a relationship that won't work." She objected.

Walking out of the room, she folded her arms in a stern manner. As she left, Trixie entered as the King broke down. "Why am I so hopeless at this romance thing?" He sobbed.
Comforting her king, she patted him on the back and reassured him that it wasn't his fault. "You know, there's plenty of other people out there. Maybe she just wasn't your cup of tea. Also, let's not forget that you tried the same thing with that princess Rona, so I don't get why you expect it to work out."

At first, she sounded correct but the more she carried on, the less enthusiastic she sounded about him getting a relationship. "There is a lot wrong with you, you're harsh, you're egotistical, you're rude, you're lazy and the list goes on. Maybe clean yourself up before going head on into the love game, kay?" She told him.

Trixie was probably right, he was all of those things and he had to clean up his act sooner or later. "Alright, but I want breakfast first." He ordered.

Giggling, she grabbed him by the hand and lead him towards the stove. "We'll do it together! Couples do this sort of stuff all the time so let's get you some practice!" She ushered.

Getting all the required ingredients out, she assisted him in making pancakes. Lining all the ingredients out on the side, she gave a smile of contentment. "Alright, we need a couple sticks of butter. You can get to doing that.. I'll measure the dry ingredients." She commanded, gesturing him away.

Listening to her command, he went away and cut up sticks of butter.

By the time he was done, she had already finished weighing the ingredients and they were halfway through the process.

Combining the things together with a whisk, Trixie allowed Dedede to try. Of course, being the clumsy penguin he is, he ended up making a little bit of a mess. "That's perfectly fine! We make mistakes all the time in the kitchen, lol." Trixie softly laughed.

Dedede couldn't help but snicker a bit himself, it was quite funny.

Eventually they had managed to make the mixture perfect and were ready to cook the pancakes on the stove.

A few others had entered the kitchen, others such as (Y/n), Meta Knight, Galacta Knight, Dark Meta Knight, Morpho Knight, Escargoon, Kirby, Bandana Waddle Dee and Glïtçh.

The two of them tossed the pancake in the air and Trixie watched as the pancake landed on Dedede's face. Everyone could help but laugh at the hilarious situation.

Trixie helped Dedede to make more pancakes and the group of them enjoyed a delicious breakfast together. For once, Dedede sat besides Kirby and ate his breakfast.

It still wasn't over though..