Saving an innocent soul

Following the direction the stranger went, the Knights paced down the hall after her, with Dedede and Escargoon close by. In front of them, they saw the rogue maniac lift ab alight twig and drop it on the floor, setting the castle afire. Watching on in horror, they witnessed him mercilessly harass the Waddle Dees. Tiff had to be the one to talk first,"Kirby, what are you doing?!" She screeched, frozen with fear and glued to the spot where she was stood.
Only more of the rogue's sinister chuckling could be heard echoing off the walls of Castle Dedede. To their surprise, the stranger they had followed had somehow disappeared. Just then, a pile of rubble fell from the roof, just above Meta Knight. "Sir Meta Knight!" Bandana Waddle Dee cried, hoping his reaction time was quick enough.
Out of nowhere, the stranger lunged at him, shoving him out of the way only to be covered by the rubble herself. A slight mumbled could be heard coming from the pile as she emerged from it. Dusting herself off, she scowled and turned to Kirby, then to the Knights. "Look, I appreciate your curiosity but mine got me into this mess. Now, if you will excuse me, Sir Meta Knight, I have business to attend to." She sighed, scampering after the new threat that had been created. That damn spell..it didn't work in my honour, to hell with it. Veronica lied to me, the traitor. I'll deal with her after, for now I have an important task at hand that risks not only my life, but the life of them meddlesome Knights..She thought to herself, inspecting the hallways for the beast that rampaged them. "Hey, you little shit-!" She screamed, getting cut off .
From around the corner, Sir Meta Knight and his allies appeared. "My apologies, Sir Meta Knight." She apologised, bowing before him.
"Why are you so incredibly loyal to Sir Meta Knight?" Sword Knight asked, taking step in front of Meta Knight to protect him.
"What fun would it be to be yet another enemy? Or to be like NME? That name should ring a bell, shouldn't it? Oh my, I hope I'm not provoking memories best left forgotten.." she stammered, fumbling with her hands again. Shaking her head, she got back to her mission at once. Turning to leave, (Y/n) asked a question or two,"Who are you? Why do you want to help us? What do you know? Do you know who we even are?"
Facing them again, she smirked and responded,"I know who you are, I know what's going on and I know how to fix it. Maybe afterwards I'll tell you who I am."
Slyly smirking, she left down the hallway, chasing the corrupt child. "This isn't over, NME. You fooled me once but I won't be forgiving you. I know you can hear me, and that's great because hopefully you hear and see this." She laughed, producing two cutlasses from thin air. Throwing the sword after Kirby, she managed to pin him to the wall by the scruff of his neck, blood running down the bricks. Slicing through his stomach, she watched the demon slip away and the puffball's eyes water and fill with tears. When they caught up, they saw the scene and pulled out their weapons to fend against the vile girl. "Great, just great. Hold my hand, we have to leave quickly." She ordered, holding a hand out after retrieving her blood stained cutlass. Taking her hand, the two disappeared into thin air as they could only witness it happen. "K..Kirby.." (Y/n) whispered.
Becca approached them and gave a patient smile,"Hello, how is everyone?"
The group could only glare at her, suspecting her to have abducted Kirby.
"Well, Kirby was just kidnapped and.." (Y/n) started.
Deeply thinking about this, she tapped her chin with her index finger. "Well, if he was taken, we can get him back. We'll scry for him!" She offered, ready to show them to a room they had never seen in the castle before.
"Scrying is looking into a crystal ball an seeing the future, how will that help since Mabel is bad at scrying?" Blade chimed in.
Becca couldn't help but laugh,"Ah, such amateurs in witchcraft. When scrying, we can locate lost persons and track them. Then we can orb to them (hehe, that's just a fancy word for teleporting!)." Becca chuckled.
Following her through into a corridor with a dead end, they looked at Becca as if she were crazy. "To the average person, this is a dead end. To witches, wizards, warlocks and any other magical beings, this is in fact another room in the castle." Becca told them, raising her arms.
Her hands sparked with golden electricity, then a door appeared on the wall and opened. "After you~"

Somewhere else in the Galaxy...

"That spell, Veronica, I'm here about that spell." She Mollie snarled, a rather irritated expression forming on her face.
Levitating in the air, Veronica looked down at her and slowly descended. The candles around them emitted an unnatural purple flame as they danced to the rhythm of the wind.
Bowing, she showed her respect to another member of the sisterhood. "You are here because of that spell I had given you? I knew sooner or later you would come crawling back empty handed." She said, clasping her hands together.
The cavern slightly shook, her words bouncing off the walls. "No, I didn't manage to do what I needed to do. I was supposed to resurrect Night Mare Enterprises so I could enslave him and force him to work for me for eternity but it backfired! This little pesk intervened and the spell affected him. I got crushed by the rubble that feel from the ceiling when I saved Sir Meta Knight." She explained, showing Kirby.
"Poyo." Kirby poyod.
"What an interesting creature. Say, doesn't this remind you of that Star Warrior, Sir..." She reminisced.
"Sir Meta Knight, the guy I work for at the castle, partially." She corrected.
Veronica's eyes widened in wonder,"Such a warrior would be the perfect candidate for this! Gather together the others and we can get to scheduling a little visit to Sir Meta Knight." She grinned.
"At once, Veronica."