His arrival

(Y/n) felt a bit mistrusting of this new character. She wasn't there in the castle before and just randomly appeared, like a random oc in a fanfiction being introduced without warning. Huh.

At least he seemed satisfied with her company and wasn't trying to seek attention from his beloved Meta Knight.

Though, they were curious of her sudden appearance. As if on qué, she glitched behind (Y/n). "Ah! If it isn't (Y/n).. You poor thing, thing. You have no idea what is going ing on right now. I think I glitched into the wrong universe..again...again.." she stammered. "Well, I'll have to explain a bit, hope you don't mind, mind."

The puffball nodded.

"Alright, here we go.."

In another universe, I was ordered from Nightmare Enterprises, made to please whoever ordered me. Now, in that universe I was supposed to be his partner seeing as he can't get a date. In this universe, I think I will just try help him to get a date, as I don't like him that much.  Or maybe I can just Glïtçh back to my reality, I'm not so sure if I want to stay, but you deserve an explanation. In that other reality, you and me are friends, but you are a human. Eh, I can deal with the main character as a puffball.

Looking off to a side, she tapped her foot as she though of an idea. No, she couldn't just abandon them with no help whatsoever, that would be reckless. "I have to go, I'm not supposed to be here. Maybe we can meet again someday? Give my regards and best wishes to the others." She smiled, glitching to whoknowswhere.

That left the incredibly confused (Y/n) to wonder what they should do next.

Something about this made (Y/n) feel hopeless. Why couldn't it be like the old days, where they went on journeys together and ventured to places they had never seen, meeting people they had never met.

Just as (Y/n) had gotten tangled in those thoughts, space debris came crashing down nearby. After they had eaten, the King, Kirby, Bandana Waddle Dee, Galacta Knight and Meta Knight went to a nearby field to relax a bit. What if they had gotten hurt?

Scampering down the halls, the now worried (Y/n) went to check on their friends, possibly finding out what the debris were simultaneously.

When (Y/n) had made their way to the crash site, they found an entire ship immersed in the ground. A beep came from inside, signalling the failed landing. That wasn't their man concern at the moment, their main concern was their friends. Pushing the ship's door open, they checked inside. To their delight, they found all of them inspecting the interior and the new visitor to Popstar.

He laid their, motionlessly on the floor, looking somewhat comfortable in his unconsciousness. When he did open his eyes, he had the same golden eyes as Meta Knight, without the glow. He wore robes that were white and blue and he looked to have the ears of a cat. His face was not visible, except for his enrapturing eyes.

When he finally did pick himself off the ground, he immediately checked the computers that were suspended on the wall behind him. To his dismay, they showed him that he was missing many parts of his ship and the Lor Starcutter had taken critical hits from crash landing. Seeing this information, his ears flopped and he let out a solemn sigh.

Being the kind and heroic puffball he was, Kirby stepped forward and proposed that they collected the parts for him. Jumping for joy, the Halcandran thanked him graciously and introduced himself as Magolor.

Pressing buttons on a keyboard, he displayed the locations of the parts that were missing to help them on their journey. He insisted that it was the least that he could do for them. Then, he offered that he would take them to his home land, Halcandra.

Though the others did not care too much for seeing this place, Kirby was overjoyed to be able to see a new planet.

Before they left, Magolor told them that they could stay on board his ship for the night, seeing as it was closer to walk to and from than the castle. Without a hesitant thought, Kirby agreed to his offer. Kirby decided to take Bandana Waddle Dee, Dedede and Meta Knight with him, leaving (Y/n) and Galacta Knight to dwell aboard the Lor Starcutter.

Setting off for the bedroom, (Y/n) lazily plodded along the hallways to find the room they were staying in.

Their eyelids felt heavy and continued to droop lower and lower until they fell asleep entirely.

Galacta Knight stayed awake to make sure that the stranger wasn't scheming behind their backs. Many of the times that people had crash landed on Popstar, they had impure intentions. Usually their plans consisted of controlling Popstar, becoming God or ruling over everything. The villains just seemed unoriginal at that point, instead they could take over the monarchy or government. Still, they were technically invading but at least they weren't going along and getting a full redesign because they obtained more power.

It really made Galacta Knight confused, why Popstar? There were many other planets with weaker inhabitants, such as Ripple Star. Surely they were better targets? Obviously not.

By the time that Galacta Knight had stopped zoning out, he noticed Magolor was no longer in the room. Damn it..

He decided to take a seat and wait for him to return. He would sooner or later, that was certain.

It had been more than 10 minutes and Galacta Knight grew impaticent so he searched for him. He would feel so stupid if Magolor did turn out to be another villain and it was under his finger the entire time. It wouldn't be a shock, it would just be proved he was not to be trusted.

That made him fearful for Kirby; the lovable puffball was always befriending people and trust was as common as the air they breathed. He was so naive and so trusting that he was gullible. Gullible to being broken so easily. Gullible to being betrayed. Gullible to being backstabbed.

Getting up, he decided that he would search for the Halcandran himself.

When he did, he was met with a kind sight. Magolor was in one of the guest bedrooms, tucking (Y/n) in, seeing as they were fast asleep.

However, that didn't make him the good guy just yet.
No.
Not yet, Magolor.