Venture Forth! pt 9 - Mekkai

What laid ahead was almost predictable; a derelict metal planet consisting of many different materials patched a stable ground together. It was fair to say that the mismatched pattern seemed banal, despite it being a planet that consisted of only metal and precious minerals. The weather wasn't too warm either, it was fairly decent of a temperature there.

As the heroes crusaded on bravely, Dedede lagged behind them all. He was still curious who exactly that other girl he had met was and, more specifically, where she had gone and why? Why did she have to leave him as quickly as she had arrived? There was so many questions with anonymous answers that he was oblivious to. Nobody around him knew of her sudden appearance so they wouldn't be able to lay it out for him.

Click....click...click...

A barrage of clicks came from before the monarch. The heels of the Knights' armoured boots scraped loudly against the iron flooring. For once, he wasn't grateful to have his Knight around.

With King Dedede following behind them, (Y/n) started communicating with a more distant member of their gathering: Dark Meta Knight.

As much as they partially hated them, it would only interfere with the trip if they had a full blown grudge between them; that would be meddlesome.

So, with a reluctant inhale, (Y/n) approached the grey scaled edgelord,"Hey Dark Meta Knight, how are you?"

"Why is that any of your damn business.?!" He snapped at the child, unaware of what he was doing.

Meekly, (Y/n) refused to give up on the conversation,"Well, I wanted to know since we're friends and all that mushy stuff.."

"Look, kid" He told them,"I don't see why you give a damn about my stupid feelings."

"You're feelings matter, as corny as it sounds. Y'know, just forget it. I tried being nice but it's obvious I was wrong." (Y/n) cried, turning their back on the tattered Knight.

Kirby and Bandana Waddle Dee decided to comfort (Y/n), saying how he wasn't particularly fond of expressing himself, nor expressing his emotions. According to them, it took his much courage and reasoning for him to open up or even explain his current mood. "I know that maybe it sounds stupid but, people are like that, (Y/n)." Bandana Waddle Dee shyly replied.

"I know that people are like that but why is he so distanced? What would it take for him to just open up? He's not heavily introverted so why can't he just-" (Y/n) groaned, about to go off entirely.

"Well, what on Popstar, Earth and Mekkai would you do-gooders be wanting?" A girl snarled, holding a book.

She stood directly in the centre of the path they were following and made it clear that she wasn't going anywhere. "We're searching for Star Power so we can summon Galactic Nova. You see-"
"Not another Dhar Mann video, please. I've heard enough 'So you see's to know where this is going.." She muttered, waving her hands in front of her pale face. Galacta Knight didn't like the fact that she rudely interrupted him just to whine about a reference.

"Anyway, I'm Lillian and I'm here to assist you with anything necessary for a fair portion of your journey. I have already been informed of the objective and I can not care any less than I already do." Lillian rudely admitted.

Dedede gave a slight scoff at her words. From what he could tell, she was going to be a blast to be around..