It's all his fault

Bitterly crying to himself, Galacta Knight pulled up the blanket and tried to go to sleep with the tears running down his face. His pillow had become soaked with his sorrow and he didn't know what to say.

Becca heard all the noise and went to investigate. Knocking on the door, she asked permission to come inside. When she did go inside, she was shocked with what she had found; Galacta Knight looked so distraught and unsettled.

"Shh, hey what's wrong?" She murmured, taking the magenta puffball into her lap.

"It's Meta Knight, I think he's lost interest and likes Dedede now." The sobbing puffball choked, hardly able to speak.

A worried expression filled her face, even though at first she hated Galacta Knight, she'd come to the conclusion that he was a good person and looked after her best friend.

Then, the door opened to reveal none other than...

Dedede..?

With his cocky laugh, the egotistical monarch boomed,"Don't you go touching my head Knight! He's mine now!"

Striding off in glee, Dedede looked back to see him resume crying. Nothing Becca could say would help soothe him, he was beyond heartbroken.

"M-Maybe I could h-help..?" A maid whispered, timidly.

It was Mollie standing in the doorway. She had told another maid what had gone on and then that maid had told Galacta Knight. "I've heard what happened and I'm sorry. I can go and ask for Meta Knight's true opinion with this."

Holding up a quaint glass bottle, no larger than her hand, she explained it was a potion that would force him to tell the truth. Becca signalled her to leave and test out her plan.

Walking off, she went to find Dedede's room, which is where she assumed Meta Knight was staying. Halfway there, she found him, looking bitter. "What's wrong, Sir Meta Knight?" She politely asked him, holding back on throwing the potion.

Clenching his fists, he explained the situation with Dedede and Galacta Knight. Taking him by the hand, she lead him back to his room where Becca and Galacta Knight were.

"There there, Metty is back." Becca smiled, pointing towards him.

Running over to the door, Galacta Knight pulled Meta Knight into a hug,"I'm so happy you came back.." Galacta Knight beamed with contentment.

Leaving them alone for the night, Becca and Mollie left the room, knowing what they did was right. Turning to Becca, Mollie snickered,"Hey, did you see Morpho Knight earlier? Everyone thought he was covered in..uh..hehe.. 'male ejaculation' should we say?"
"You mean cum? To be honest, I still don't believe his excuse..wait, can puffballs even do anything sexual?" Becca loudly asked.

Shrugging, Mollie gestured that she didn't know. "We'll have to see."

Dawn. It was now the dawn of a new day as every one of the castle's residents woke up. When Dedede heard of the news, he slammed his bare fist onto the armrest of his throne so quickly that it broke off. "How dare that Galacta Knight get in my way!" He hissed to Escargoon.

The snail just shrugged, unknowing of how to salvage the situation. "Can't the Knight have a life of his own, sire? I get you like him but that doesn't mean he likes you in the same way." He told him, earning a hit from his majesty's mallet.

"Ey, get me one of mah maids." He commanded.
At once, one of the maids scampered down the hallway. It was Alice, the blondie of the four. "Yes, your majesty?" She smiled, bowing lowly.
"I need you to make me so attractive that he can't turn me down. I only want him, so maybe a love pootion." He suggested.
Rolling her eyes, she corrected him,"Love potion."
Wafting his hands in front of him, he showed he didn't care and he wanted it done at once.

Timeskip

All of the maids were gathered in their spellcasting room with (Y/n), Kirby and Bandana Waddle Dee. "We can't make a love potion, that'll go against all of our morals and the rules of being a witch." Veronica huffed, turning to a side.
Flicking through the pages of a very large book, (Y/n) found a spell that could make a person fall in love. Hesitantly, they showed Kirby, who recited the words in a chant.

The power of love,
As strong as can be,
Change this universe
And make him love Dedede.

"You imbecile!" Mollie shouted, running over to Kirby and shoving him away from the spellbook. "What have you done??"
"I'm sorry, I didn't know.." Kirby cried apologetically.

Sighing, (Y/n) put a hand over their face, "Did it work?"

Giving a discontent nod, Alice signalled it had worked.

"Well, Veronica, Alice and Trixie get searching for a reversal spell while me, Kirby, (Y/n) and BWD sort this out." Mollie sighed, another problem having been caused out of clumsiness.

"Now I realize this is like that other fanfic in a way.." Mollie mumbled to herself, moving her hair out of the way.
To their surprise, she had piercingly bright crimson eyes that faded into gold.

The group walked down the hallway with Bandana Waddle Dee hovering besides them on his Waddlecopter*. They were headed for the throne room to see what difference it had made.
When they got there, Meta Knight was sat on Dedede's lap, looking fairly happy with the situation.
The scene just made Mollie uncomfortable, "This isn't right, he shouldn't be here with you." She snapped.
The king let out a psychotic cackle,"That's not my problem, girlie. I got what I want."
"Yeah, and? It's not what he wants, his conscious isn't his own and his choices are forced." She yelled back.

Turning back to her accomplices, she commanded that a pair of them went to go check on Galacta Knight. "Yes, ma'am." Bandana Waddle Dee saluted, waddling off with Kirby by his side.

This left (Y/n) and Mollie in an awkward situation, standing before the King and his Head Knight. As comfortable as he looked, they knew it wasn't what he wanted.

*The Waddlecopter is where he spins his spear above his head and flies with it.