Righting wrongs

Becca sat in the silence in her room. Thoughts rushed through her mind, but she was too slow to catch them. Everything seemed to spin around her, and it made her dizzy. She needed fresh air.

Walking out her room, she felt better at once. Sometimes, it was good to just ponder in an empty and lifeless environment. Other times, it just made her sick and tired. In the hallway, she spied Bandana Waddle Dee; he looked as if he were talking to someone. He was, he was actually talking to Meta Knight. "So, we did it wrong?" Bandana Waddle Dee innocently whimpered.
With a heavy sigh, Meta Knight gave him an answer that made his heart drop:"Yes."
"Oh my god, we killed an innocent..!" Bandana Waddle Dee freaked.
"Calm down.." Meta Knight tried to reassure him everything was okay and it would all be fixed.
"We literally murdered someone! How is that ok? How will that be fixed??" Bandana Waddle Dee stressfully shrieked.
Patting him on the shoulder, Becca just whispered in a low voice,"I'll sort that out, but you have a job to do."
With a sinister laugh, she knelt down and joined the conversation.
"You people seem to forget I exist. (Y/n) doesn't though, they are a good bean for that." Becca smiled. Unintentionally, she had guilt tripped him.
"Well, how are we going to get Miracle Matter lured over here again? None of us can shape shift into it.." Meta Knight questioned.
Becca felt a bit annoyed that they'd forgotten about her abilities.
"I'll sort that out, but first I have a sister to revive. Get training the others and make sure they are ready to fight. Brace them and brace yourself, this will be a tough fight." She commanded.
This side of Becca was almost unrecognisable, since she hardly ever took control.
"I'll get right to it." Meta Knight nodded, then he saluted.
"Why salute? I'm not that important-" Becca muttered. "I appreciate it."
She saluted back, then they left to round up the others; a lethal fight was going to occur and they needed all the possible power that they could round up. That left Becca in the hallway, to think. Her plan of action was to heal her sister, then go get her to repeat her plan and then get the Star Warriors to defeat Miracle Matter. Of course, she'd help them and so would her sister.
Now, to go right some wrongs. She thought slyly to herself. Opening a portal through space, she managed to find her sister. Now the hard part, healing her. It could take days, hours or sometimes just seconds to revive someone from the dead, it depended on how willing they were to come back. Luckily, her sister wasted no time to fuse her soul with her body. However, an occurrence that she predicted had happened. "Thanks sis, I've got some people to slay.." Madeleine practically hissed.
"No, they didn't know what they were doing. Trust me, it's not what it seems." Rebecca told her.
"So I wasn't brutally murdered by a group of Star Warriors for trying to rid the universe of Miracle Matter?" Madeleine growled.
"No, you totally were. But, not because you were trying to rid the universe of Miracle Matter, you were still in Miracle Matter form. They believed you were Miracle Matter and they killed you." Becca informed.
"Oh shit, I was? I thought they were just trying to kill me for absolutely no reason!" Madeleine laughed, as if her mistake was nothing to her. "Damn, I thought I was in my human form. Still though, them Star Warriors were hella strong and they looked badass."
"Well, they live here in the castle. Oh, we are in Dreamland right now. In Cappy Town, to be more specific. Come, I'll introduce you to the Star Warriors. We want to try redoing your plan and end Miracle Matter for good." Becca announced, getting up off the floor.
Taking her sis by the hand, she lead her to where the Star Warriors were.
When they got there, they saw them training. "Guys, you got a sec?" Becca asked them.
At once, they stopped training and looked at Becca and the anonymous person beside her. "This is my sister, Madeleine. She is the girl who wanted to rid the universe of Miracle Matter but got slain by you guys." She introduced. Turning to Madeleine, she introduced the her to the Star Warriors," This is Meta Knight, veteran star warrior. He was one of the only survivors from the war. This is Kirby, he's very young but be sure not to mess with him. This is (Y/n), they're very strong and actually care to check up on me. They're very caring and friendly, but they pack one hell of a punch. This is Galacta Knight, the official 'strongest warrior in the Galaxy'. He is with Meta Knight, very cute I know. This is Morpho Knight, a butterfly warrior. Not too much to say about him to be honest, other than he's a Star warrior and he could probably kick your ass. Finally, this is Dark Meta Knight. He came from the mirror world and tried to take Galacta Knight from the real Meta Knight. They got over it and are fine with him now. Any questions?" Becca laughed.
"Who's he?" She said, pointing to Bandana Waddle Dee.
"That, sweet sister dear, is Bandana Waddle Dee. He is a fan and follower of Meta Knight and King Dedede. He's got spirit, passion and is insanely motivated. That reminds me, Meta Knight has a whole motherfucking battleship."
"No way! He buy it or built it himself?"
"He built it himself with the help of his crew. I don't see them often though so.."
"That's dope, he got his own battleship and shit, fucking lit."
"You've spent too much time on Earth, haven't you?"
"Maybe.."
Rolling her eyes, Becca laughed. "We've got business to get down to." She commanded.
"I got a crystal shard we can use to lure him in." Madeleine smirked.
"Him? I thought it was genderless?" Becca confusedly asked her.
"Eh..? Whatever." Madeleine huffed, frustrated.
Hesitantly, she opened a portal to a deep part in the galaxy. Laying down the shard carefully, Madeleine then called it's name, it's true name. "Zero 2! Get your ass here right now you hoe!"
"Definitely spent too much time on Earth.." Becca laughed, amused.
"Hey, I'm not saying you spent too much time on Popstar! Actually, Popstar is a nice place.."
Miracle Matter appeared before them.
"Show your true form, coward!" Madeleine shouted.
Shifting it's form, Miracle Matter became Zero 2.
"Of course, it had to be Zero." Kirby whimpered, he was absolutely frightened.
"Zero? How you been?" Becca cheerfully greeted.
"What do you want from me?" Zero boomed, his voice like thunder.
"We're here to take you the fuck down!" Dark Meta Knight shouted.
With that, Zero braced himself for attacks.
"Well done, asshole." Madeleine sarcastically laughed.
Embarrassed, Dark Meta Knight tried to strike Zero to compensate for his mistake. Let me tell you, it didn't work.
Falling back onto the jagged floor of the barren battlefield, he made a huge crater in the floor. Zero's attack was that powerful, that he'd singlehandedly knocked DMK on the floor.
"I'll sort this." Madeleine smirked, rolling her eyes. Cockily, she slashed right through zero's eye, blinding him. That was all she had to do.
The others in the group stared in shock and awe, how did she do that so fast?
As zero's body disintegrated in the background, she dusted herself off. "I never said I needed you idiots help, I just needed to be healed." She confessed. So, in a nutshell, DMK got hurt for nothing.
"I'll take him to my room n' heal him." Becca muttered.
Then, Galacta Knight opened up a portal to Popstar and they were home. Finally, it was over.