A new threat

Ok, before we start, don't come at me for lore. I know this is not how Kirby and the Amazing Mirror works but uh...this is my fanfic. I hope you understand. :)

Dedede had ordered some new furniture for Castle Dedede and today, it had finally arrived. Since he was so self-loving, he had bought himself a large mirror with beautiful decorations around it. To him, it was such a lovely piece of décor to have around the castle. In his opinion, at least.

"Hey sire, the mirror is in this box if you need to know." Waddle Doo told King Dedede. Excitedly, he rushed over and shredded the box in an instant. Wow, the mirror looked so beautiful; he knew it was a good choice to buy it!

Carrying the mirror, he took it through into a hallway and put it up on a nail he had asked a Waddle Dee to hammer hours prior. " It looks absolutely perfect right here." He complimented his own interior designing skills.

Taking a morning stroll together, Meta Knight and Galacta Knight had stumbled across the new installment in the castle: the mirror.

It looked new at first glance, but Meta Knight felt as if it were familiar to him..

"Come on, let's see what's going on." Galacta Knight urged, pulling Meta Knight behind him.

"Good morning, mah Knights, this is a new mirror I got for the castle." He introduced, gleefully.

"It's very nice, sire. It does seem familiar to me, as if I've seen it before but I can't place it.." he admitted.

"I doubt so, unless you've seen my catalog. Hey, want something new for your bedroom?" Dedede offered, charitably.

"I appreciate the offer, but nothing comes to mind. What about you, Galacta Knight? Is there anything you think we should have in our room?" Meta Knight asked."

"Not really, I can't think of anything at least." Galacta Knight shrugged.

"Alright, if you can think of anything then let me know!" Dedede waved, as he walked off.

The Knights turned to each other and gave one another a confused look. When did the King have such a soft spot?

That didn't matter, because they were going to be late to their meeting with Morpho Knight. After the events unfolded, he had decided to settle down in Cappy Town as well. To him, it was refreshing to have friends nearby. Really, that was a common theme; people who are desolate and alone coming to live in Cappy Town with their only few friends, weird huh?

"Took you long enough to arrive." Morpho Knight passive aggressively stated.

"Sorry about that, the King got a new mirror and showed us it. We got a bit too distracted, it was quite a nice mirror." Galacta Knight apologised.

"What mirror? Nobody in Cappy Town makes mirrors.." Morpho Knight muttered, thoughtfully.

"I know, he got one from somewhere though.." Galacta Knight told him.

"What did the mirror look like?" Morpho Knight cautiously asked them.

"Quite bedazzled, loads of embellishments and fancy pieces here and there." Galacta Knight informed him.

"Did it look like this?" Morpho Knight questioned, pulling out a picture of the mirror that Dedede had.

"Yes, that exact mirror!" Galacta Knight nodded.

"Why, what is wrong with that mirror?" Meta Knight asked.

"It's not just a mirror, it's an entrance to our reality from the mirror world. This means our mirror world selves have access to here.." Morpho Knight sighed.

"Well, what would our mirror world selves look like then?" Galacta Knight blinked, blankly.

"Just a sad grey scaled version of us." Meta Knight told him.

"Nothing too special, really. They look about the same. Some look a bit more intimidating, like Dark Meta Knight. He has a scar on his mask and his wings are tattered. Like I said, he's a grey scaled version of Meta Knight." Morpho Knight laughed. "He does everything Meta Knight can do but he has mirror attacks too."

"Well that was interesting to find out." Galacta Knight grinned,"Never would've thought I'd learn that."

"Anyone wanna head to Kawasaki's? I'll pay." Morpho Knight offered.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind." Galacta Knight smiled.

Meta Knight stood there, deep in thought. If that was true then that meant a new foe possibly..

Hey, can I go as well?
Hmph, fine. Let's carry on with the story.

As the trio entered Kawasaki's, they saw Tiff and Tuff. Of course, Morpho Knight had no idea who they were. "Hi Meta Knight!" Tiff greeted, warmly.
"Hello Tiff, what are you doing here?" He asked, striking up a conversation.
"Oh, me and Tuff were allowed to get breakfast here today. Want to join us?" She politely offered him.
However, he declined her offer. "I'm here with some friends myself, actually." He said, pointing over at Galacta Knight and Morpho Knight. 
"Oh, well enjoy your food then!" Tiff cheerily smiled.
"Thanks, you too." He replied, walking off.
Walking over to their table, he met with the others. "Have you considered ki-" Morpho Knight was cut off. "Oh hi Meta Knight."
With a nervous chuckle, he broke into a cold sweat.
"What were you on about while I was gone then, anything exciting?" Meta Knight asked them.
"N.. nothing.." Galacta Knight stuttered. It didn't matter how much he lied, he could see right through what he had fabricated.
Trying to end the awkwardness, he suggested they ordered. The couple agreed to say nothing of it and just order something.

(Y/n) was bounding through town, merrily. The air was fresh, the sky was blue and the town was awake. Optimistically, they had decided to visit Kawasaki's for breakfast. As good as the castle food was, they wanted to try everything there was in town before they settled on a favourite.

Cheerily, they skipped into Kawasaki's restaurant and noticed that their friends was there. By the looks of it, Meta Knight and Galacta Knight were hanging out with Morpho Knight, the town's newbie. Happily, they approached them. "Hi guys!" They greeted, optimism flowing from their voice. "Hello (Y/n)." Meta Knight said.
"Hi (Y/n)" Galacta Knight smiled.
"What's up?" Morpho Knight grinned.
"What are all of you doing here? You getting breakfast too?" (Y/n) beamed, joyfully.
Patting (Y/n) on the head, Galacta Knight told them," Yeah, we are here for breakfast but we're also talking about the King's new mirror."

"The new mirror? What about it? Is it pretty?" (Y/n) bombarded them with questions.

"Well, we'll show you." Morpho Knight promised. "Come with us."