Dark Meta Knight

In the castle, (Y/n) followed behind their friends. They had offered to show them a "magic" mirror, and that made (Y/n) curious.  Following their steps, (Y/n) trailed behind the trio, they felt excitement fill their heart; never had they been so excited!!

However. . .

Falling from the frame, he realized he was free! Free of the mirror world! Now, he was allowed to roam wherever he desired to. Great. He could cause as much havoc as he wanted. "Hell yeah." He punched the air in glee.

Then, he heard footsteps from around the corner, it was the actual Meta Knight! Reluctantly, he jumped back into the mirror for as long as they were there. "This is the mirror, if you don't see a reflection then it means the mirror world you has left." Morpho Knight told them.
In awe, (Y/n) looked at the décor in deep interest. "This is so cool! We look all grey scaled!"

He really couldn't take being in the mirror world, he felt irritated. Jumping out, he rushed down the hall. "Hey, that's Dark Meta Knight!" Galacta Knight shouted, giving chase. With the other three behind him, he raced onwards to catch up with the mirror world imposter. "Hey! Get back here!" He yelled, spreading his wings.

"Shit, they're gaining on me!" He muttered under his breath.

"I've got an idea actually.."

Stopping, Dark Meta Knight landed and waited for Galacta Knight and the others to catch up. When they did, he would strike. Courageously, Galacta Knight approached him, lance in hand. "Careful, Galacta Knight!" Meta Knight warned.

Seeing this as an opportunity, Dark Meta Knight smirked under his mask and stood still. Using his lance, Galacta Knight tried to attack Dark Meta Knight. Drawing Dark Galaxia, he sliced Galacta Knight's mask in half. Then, to top off, he took his mask off, got closer to Galacta Knight and put his mask in the way so nobody could see.

All he did was kiss him.

Yep.

Hey if you don't believe me then you are a sicko!

Anyway...

Dark Meta Knight kissed Galacta Knight because he knew it would piss Meta Knight off. Oh, and it did alright. Pent up with rage, Meta Knight stormed forward and drew Galaxia. Lunging forward, he got ready to strike, but he blocked him.

"Don't bother attacking me." Dark Meta Knight groaned, using Dark Galaxia to send Meta Knight backwards with brute force. "You should've thought about that before you kissed Galacta Knight." Meta Knight furiously shouted, lunging at him again.
Maskless, Galacta Knight stood there, unknowing of what to do. It was Morpho Knight who intervened. "Woah woah, have mercy!" He sighed.
"That coward should've thought about mercy before he laid his hands on Galacta Knight!" He shouted again, truly enraged.
In the end, Morpho Knight had to drag Meta Knight away, trying to restrain him. "You insignificant fucker!" He insulted.

Never had (Y/n) heard him swear before. They considered him quite tranquil and collected, never had they seen such a hostile side to him. "Heh, looks like Meta's finally using swear words." Dark Meta Knight teased.
"Calm it, Metty." Galacta Knight soothed.
Calming down, he closed his eyes and sighed.
"They're gonna kill eachother for sure." (Y/n) whispered to Morpho Knight.
"Yep, they will." Morpho Knight laughed.

"So, why did you come here then?" (Y/n) turned around to Dark Meta Knight and asked him.
"To piss off Meta Knight, why else would I?" He snickered, cockily.
"Uhh...that's all? No world domination or any of that?" (Y/n) asked.
"No, just annoy Meta Knight and steal Galacta Knight from him." He admitted.
Immediately, Galacta Knight's face burned with blush, so he covered it.

"Well that won't happen! Or at least the second part won't." Meta Knight challenged.

Dark Meta Knight smirked and took his mask off,"You sure it won't? I'm like you but stronger." He showed off.

"We both know that is not true, you tell yourself that because you're so weak you couldn't hurt a butterfly." Meta Knight teased. Morpho Knight looked at him, confused. Then he realized what he had said,"Oh, I meant he couldn't hurt a fly."

Satisfied with this answer, Morpho Knight nodded.

(Y/n) looked at the grey warrior, yeash. He hardly cared for his wings, so it seemed. Battered and in tatters, Dark Meta Knight's wings flapped behind him.
"Why can't you two get along? You're practically the same person.." (Y/n) naively asked, recieving a mocking laugh from Dark Meta Knight and a confused stare from Meta Knight.
"Us as friends..? Never heard such bullshit in my life!" He snickered.
"He's a self-righteous, attention seeking villain. There's hardly any good qualities in him!" Meta Knight told (Y/n).

"Oh..." (Y/n) whispered.
"Don't worry, I'm sure we can just return him to the mirror and he'll be fine!" Morpho Knight said, self-assured that his plan would work.
"Not so fast, fucker." Dark Meta Knight laughed. "I'm not going back into that hellhole."
With that, he swiftly ran down the hallway.

Great. . .

"We need to head after him, before he ruins our reality!" Morpho Knight shouted, following where the misplaced Knight had gone. The group followed his lead.

Clambering out of the frame, mirror world Kirby stole a glance around the room. Where was he? Where had Dark Meta Knight gone?

Well, now it was time to search for him before it was too late.