Void Termina's uprising

Hyness laid on the floor in defeat as the heroes triumphantly celebrated their victory. "A...sacrifice.." Hyness mumbled, getting up off of the floor. Making his way over to the Jamba Heart, he continued mumbling the phrase,"A sacrifice."
Once he was stood directly in front of Void Termina, he raised his arms as the three mages threw themselves into it. Then, he hurled himself in after them. As a sinister smoke filled the air, Void Termina rose and flew far off into the galaxy. "Quick, we need to go after it!" (Y/n) commanded.
Kirby wandered off to a side and found a mysterious platform. His friends followed him onto it and then, out of nowhere, something appeared. "The Star Allies Sparkler." Kirby introduced, as they hopped onto the back of it.
Flying after Void Termina, Kirby flashed a confident look to his piers.

With the galaxy as their battlefield, they hurled beams at Void Termina, in hopes of slaying it. At some point, a weak point showed and they mercilessly fired at it until Void Termina took damage. Over and over, they found weird amulet looking things and fired at them until Void Termina showed a reaction. In response to their attacks, Void Termina began to slam itself against the floor and cause waves of energy to come crashing through the floor. Attempting to shoot at their foe, Kirby lifted the Star Allies Sparkler and attempted to strike it. Seeing their attack, Void Termina lifted a heavy arm and swung at them successfully knocking them down. With a crash, it landed on the ground and shattered ever so slightly. Shocked, Kirby rushed to inspect the damages done as tears formed in his eyes. "We're gonna die!" He cried, sobbing.
This annoyed (Y/n) so much, why didn't the story go how they wanted? Actually, they did kinda wish something would happen and it wouldn't be so straightforward.
"Oh, you silly dick heads! We're here to save ya!" Someone said.
Turning to find where the voice came from, they saw it was Maddie! Waving with a huge grin, she greeted them. "Give me your sparkler, kiddo. By the looks of it, I got a load of work to do on it. Gimme a sec." Maddie told them as she glanced at the damage.
Observing her closely, they watched as she fixed it effortlessly. "Get back on there and save us all." She commanded sounding hopeful. "I know you can do it."
Riding on the sparkler, they stole a glance back at Maddie, who waved to them in the distance.
This time, (Y/n) took the lead and efficiently knocked Void Termina's health down with minimal effort. Out of hp, Void Termina dropped to the ground as its head rolled to a side. Filled with curiousity, they edged closer only to be sucked inside.

The sparkler was out of view. From what they could see, they wanted to gag; they were inside Void Termina's body. No guts or anything hung around, other than odd, spherical thing. At once, it started attacking them,dropping it's attacks from the ceiling of the cavern. Though, at some point they could have sworn it looked like dark matter..
After they had knocked the shit out of it,  they were ejected from inside and landed back on the sparkler with a resounding thud. Taking charge, Meta Knight sat at the front as (Y/n) took their place on the very back. Frowning, (Y/n) looked off into the distance in boredom; how they wished for more action! Unintentionally, they noticed the mage sisters and Hyness laid on the floor, lifelessly. Were they dead..? Hopefully not..

Firing shots at Void Termina, they managed to lowered it's health dramatically. Now, it had developed wings and flew around chaotically. Just as it passed by the sparkler, time felt as if it had slowed or perhaps even stopped. Seeing this as an opportunity, Meta Knight fired more ammunition at it. Hitting Void's weak spot, they managed to lower it's health even more.
Like it had done before, Void's head fell to aside and he stumbled for a few minutes before collapsing again. Inside they went again, trying their best to finally destroy Void's...soul?...Heart..? Nobody really knew what it was they were destroying when they went inside of Void Termina; they just knew they had to destroy it. Again, the spherical foe fought back with spikes and direct attacks. Maniacally, it laughed. Taking on the appearance of dark matter, it starting barraging them with spikes. Then, it bounced around the battlefield, trying to hit them but with no luck. Again, they knocked the living hell out of it and ended up getting back out of Void's body. However, this didn't mean the battle was over. Oh no, of course not. Void's soul came out of it's motionless body and fired a beam at them. Kirby took the lead, firing a beam back at Void. Both of their beams collided and fought each other. Desperately, Kirby strengthened the lazer and hit Void Termina with it. Reluctant to give up so soon, Void fired back at Kirby only for Kirby to win again. Furiously, it fired another...and lost yet again. In a final attempt to win, Void Termina fired a final lazer at them to which almost hit them. Shaking with exhaustion, Kirby tried to harvest all the energy in his body and fire it in a singular lazer. As Void's attack crept closer to them, (Y/n) jumped to the front and used all their energy to fire back at Void Termina. Astoundingly, it worked and Void was defeated for good. Worked up, Kirby sat trying to catch his breath. Panting breathlessly, he flashed (Y/n) a proud smile to which (Y/n) gave one back. "We...did it..!" Kirby exhaustedly cheered.
"What about them?" (Y/n) asked, pointing down below to the Mages who laid on the ground far below," Shouldn't we take them back to Popstar with us?"
Exchanging opinion, the Knights decided that it would be best to take them back to Popstar with them. Hopefully, the could form an alliance with Mage sisters because, despite their wrong perspectives, they were quite powerful women. Perhaps they could start fresh?
-Back on Popstar-
The group of allies welcomed the heroes home with open arms. "Congratulations! You've all done so remarkably well today. It's such an honor to have such heroes in Dreamland!" Becca smiled.
All of the heroes who had taken part in fighting Void Termina were greatly rewarded.
"We have to thank (Y/n) the most. They killed Void Termina for good and deserve the most credit. Man, for such a small puffball (Y/n) is quite powerful." Maddie reminded them.
"Oh, yes. Well done (Y/n) for being the saviour of Popstar. Your heroic deeds will not be forgotten and we are all in your debt." Becca told them, bowing.

Well done, (Y/n). We're all so incredibly proud of you and the work you've done today was tremendous. Make sure to get a great amount of rest though, because something big is going to go down soon, I can feel it.