Sick day

Galacta Knight woke up feeling under the weather the following day. He didn't feel that well but refused to speak up about it. To him, it meant he was more vulnerable than usual. That would mean he would have to avoid any combat or dueling that day.

Not even an hour had gone by and he felt even worse than before. He dared not to tell anyone in case he was viewed as weak.

Miserably, he sat in the kitchen and shivered with cold. The castle itself was fairly warm but his cold made it feel so frigid.

Mollie noticed the awful condition he was in and dealt with it immediately. "No, ,nope nopety nope." She huffed playfully as she picked him up.

His body was so weak that he could even protest. She could feel how unpleasant he was feeling, as if she could sense it.

Returning the puffball to his room, she told him not to leave it. "You're sick. You shouldn't be walking around the castle if you are sick. You should rest up so you can get better." She told him.
"I don't care if I'm sick. I should be being productive and training, not lounging around as if it were my day off." He argued.
"Now listen here you little shit-" she hissed, playfully,"You are sick and I am going to take care of you, y'hear?"

Reluctantly, he agreed.

He had no idea why he was listening to the lower downs of the castle but he enjoyed having her fuss over him. He never really took much notice of the maids, to him they just did their jobs in the Castle and not much else.

Now that one was ordering him around and telling him what to do, he finally realized how significant they were. "Hey, why are you even looking after me?" Galacta Knight asked her, his voice a bit off due to his cold.

The maid was looking out the frosted window at the snowy display outside. Caught off guard, she turned to him and answered his question,"ahahah, well.. we're supposed to do that as maids. Also, we do like the higher ups in the castle a bit so we tend to feel a bit pitiful when they get sick. We do feel a bit empathetic because we know what it is like to get sick." She replied, turning back to the wintery scene outside.

The sick warrior sat in bed in silence as the maid gazed outside. Condensation had fogged up the window which allowed her to write on it. Putting her index finger to the glass, she started drawing.

When she was finished, an entire picture was on the glass. Mollie had drawn a picture of Galacta Knight and Meta Knight on the window with the words "Get well soon, Galacta!" written neatly above it.

Halfway through the day, Galacta Knight began to feel better. Mollie evaluated his state and approved of him leaving the room. His health was still a bit low but he deserved to experience the snow that had freshly fallen that night. It was like an entire sheet of paper had been thrown over the town and the fields. The sky was still clouded with grey but the scene was wonderful.

(Y/n), Kirby, Bandana Waddle Dee, King Dedede and Meta Knight were all out in the snow, generally having fun. Despite it being so cold out there, they still enjoyed the games they played.

Approaching Meta Knight from behind, Galacta Knight three his arms around him and hugged him. (Y/n) smiled when they saw him finally out of bed. He joined in on their activities and gleefully played alongside them.

Mollie watched from the window, feeling so optimistic that he recovered so quickly. Unfortunately, there was the possiblity that all of them could get sick so she waited inside, reserved and waiting to be needed to aid yet another.

The day was that of a good one, filled with snowball fights and plenty of snow angels. When they had gotten cold, Kirby had inhaled fire and warmed them up. Once they had used all the snow up or when they wanted more, Kirby became Ice Kirby and made some more. (Y/n) liked how he was so generous towards his friends.

Dusk eventually fell and the stars littered the sky. It was dark and only streetlights illuminated the cobblestone streets. The snow wasn't as perfect as before, nowhere near as neat as before.

The group of friends were in the cinema watching a TV show as Mollie cooked. They didn't ask her to but she decided it would be a nice thing to do.

Once she was finished and the food was ready, she ushered them into the dining room and allowed them to eat.

It was odd why she was being so nice to them so suddenly.

"Well, I'm not giving just you guys this food. The mage sisters and Susie aren't around so I can't give them this, can I?" She protested.

Eventually they got tired and retreated to their beds for the night as always.