Vs Queen Sectonia

They knew they'd have to keep their wits about them. Though she was a Queen, it was obvious she was as powerful as she let on.

Her fight was that of a hard one. Sectonia refused to go down easily and fought with a display of different skills.

However, the battle closed much faster than they expected it to.

Sectonia was skilled with her weaponry yet not skilled enough. She was defeated easily by the two puffballs and disappeared without a trace.

A lone flower in the background took their interest when it began to resemble Queen Sectonia.

Yes, undoubtedly she had possessed the flower with her soul so she could continue fighting them.

They noticed that she no longer had hands, given that she had possessed a plant.

They advanced forwards to continue fighting their foe.

Sectonia stood tall with her new form. Kirby trembled before her, quivering in fear at the sight of his large enemy. (Y/n) couldn't care any less about her appearance, to them she was just a flower.

It took (Y/n) no time to realize that Kirby was reluctant to fight now. That made things a whole lot harder for the both of them.

Sectonia, taking advantage of the situation, grabbed the two of them with her vines and held them hostage. Both of them cried out for help that seemingly never came. They struggled till their limbs felt weak, crying out loud for someone to play hero and save them.

"How ironic, the hero is begging for a hero." Sectonia cackled, eyeing her captured opposition.

"Talk about pathetic.." Someone said. "A flower? Really Sectonia? A flower?"

The Queen grunted at how that person spoke to her. "Astral? You..you were dead!"

It was then that they noticed another puffball stood on the platform below them. They sounded as if they were a close friend of Sectonia, with playful tone in their voice.

His cape flapped behind him in the wind as he spoke,"I've wondered how long it would take for your greed to beat you. Look at what you've done, Sectonia. What you had was glorious; the power you had over Floralia was immense. Now, you're about to have nothing, not even a life. Any last words?"

Neither of them said a thing for a solid minute. The newcomer then drew a platinum sword and three a sword beam at Sectonia, which she deflected. He went ahead and stabbed her in the stem, making her give a shrill scream of agony. She toppled over and was finally done for.

Since she was dead, the platform fell and so did Kirby and (Y/n). The hero spared no efforts in rescuing them.

They spread their feathered lavender wings and grabbed them both. He flew them both to safety and comforted the two of them.

Something about him seemed off though. Nothing about his appearance, just his voice. It sounded as if it didn't belong to him.

His appearance was quite grand, he wore silver pauldrons with turquoise stars on both. On his feet he wore teal, armoured boots and had a blinding silver mask. Just like the other older puffballs, he wore gloves with gauntlets.  His eyes were a striking turquoise and his body was a lighter purple, not as light as his wings though. The eyehole on his mask was similar to Meta Knight's except he had a small triangle in the centre of the top and bottom.

The stranger realized they hadn't introduced themselves to one another so he did,"The name's Astral Knight, you can call me Astro if you want to."

He extended a hand which Kirby shook, then (Y/n). "I'm Kirby and this is (Y/n)."