A QnA

Alright, so this chapter will be something special. I have asked the readers for some questions and you will be answering them. Of course, we won't do it all in one go but we'll do it as you are travelling.

Ok, the first question is:

Becca stared at the piece of paper with the questions on it that she'd been handed

Becca stared at the piece of paper with the questions on it that she'd been handed. Flushed with colour, her face became very warm. "Well, yes but no. I was very envious when Galacta Knight got all of Meta Knight's attention but we've settled down and I've set that to rest. Galacta Knight is pretty chill to be honest. I was jealous of him at the start when he was 'stealing' him away from me and I think I did have a bit of a crush on him as well." She squeaked.
Then, she put her head in her hands as she quietly screamed to herself. Every ally had heard what she'd said and their reactions left her in a state of self pity. "At least I admitted it." She shyly boasted.

Everyone present got over what Becca had said and broke off into smaller conversations. While everyone spoke, Morpho Knight approached Dark Meta Knight and encouraged himself to start up a conversation. "H..hi Dark Meta Knight." He meekly greeted.

Time for another question from the readers!

The allies froze up in fear, what if it was incredibly personal?

Okay maybe I should tone it down and not be so loud, give me a second..is this better?

Alright, good. Now let's ask the questions.

Galacta Knight listened carefully to the question and shone with pride, he was thrilled to have someone who liked him

Galacta Knight listened carefully to the question and shone with pride, he was thrilled to have someone who liked him. "I'm not actually that picky when it comes to candies and sweets. I do like sweet things, like Meta Knight does, but I don't really have a favourite. Invincibility candies are nice but if we're talking about candies from Earth, I've never tried them but I would love to." He told them.

Maddie turned around to him with the stick of a lollipop poking out her mouth. "Earth candies are great, there's so many different ones. I gotta say Chupa Chups are great." She informed.