A day in the life of everyone

Dark Meta Knight was sat in his room, looking at a picture of him and mirror world Kirby. "I've not seen him in ages..." He muttered to himself.
Sighing heavily, he stood up and took his mask off. Walking through into a different room, he stole a glance at himself in a mirror, god the scar on his face was so obvious. In his opinion, he couldn't tell if he liked and approved of it or if it was a huge let down to his whole appearance...He realised how judgemental and insecure he sounded. For ultimate edgelord, he was incredibly hateful towards himself. "I'm gonna see what they've got in the kitchen." He basically whimpered to himself.

Kirby perched himself on his bed and switched on the TV to see what trash was on the TV. His forced roommate, Tokkori, stormed into his house and yelled at him, aggressively. "Turn that TV down so I can sleep, jr!"
"But this is my house..." Kirby pleaded.
"I couldn't care any less if this was Nova's house, turn that garbage down and leave me to sleep!" He scolded.
Sick of Tokkori's shenanigans, he silenced the TV by turning it off and walked outside.
When he was outside, he was greeted by his close friends Tiff and Tuff. "Hey Kirby, we were heading to Kawasaki's, wanna come?" Tiff politely offered.
"Sure, I'd love to!" Kirby beamed.
Taking him by the hand, Tiff lead him to Kawasaki's.
"After, we can go play tag with the others!" Tuff grinned.
Kirby jumped for joy, this bad day had been flipped completely.

The sunlight filtered through the ajar curtains. Gently, it caressed the wings of the two sleeping puffballs. Knocking on their door, Becca urged them to get up.
"Let's go for a fly! C'mon, there's nothing like the wind on your wings and the fresh morning breeze in your lungs!" She urged, excitedly.
Hearing the noise, they both woke up. Galacta Knight gave Meta Knight a morning kiss then got out of bed, advising his loved one to do the same.
"Well, what took you so long?" Becca impatiently asked, as they had finally got out.
"We were asleep, sorry." Meta Knight apologised.
"Eh, don't be sorry. I'm sorry for being so impatient." She then apologised.
Stretching their wings, the group set of for the skies.

The castle was alive with the hustle and bustle of the residents. Noise echoed within its walls and only (Y/n) was asleep.
Resting their head on their silky pillow, (Y/n) dreamt of the most amazing things. Everything had changed when they arrived in Dreamland, they met so many amazing star warriors and loads of cool people. No day had been boring and ever day excited them more than the last. Yet, even with such exciting events unfolding every single day, they still couldn't find much motivation to make it out of bed in the morning. Until someone knocked on the door. Who could it be? Groaning, (Y/n) stumbled out of bed and unlocked the door to find Bandana Waddle Dee in the doorway. "Morning (Y/n)! I wanted to check you were awake today." Bandana Waddle Dee politely winked. (In a friendly way, no Reader X Bandana Waddle Dee here.)
"I am now that you woke me up." (Y/n) muttered, sounding quite moody.
"Let's go get some breakfast then, that'll cheer you up!" Bandana Waddle Dee suggested.
At once, the clouds left and (Y/n)'s mood was lifted.
Accepting his offer, they left to go to the kitchen.

Dedede slumped on his throne with his loyal sidekick by his side. Tapping his foot, he had no idea of what he wanted to do that day. Even with a blinding sun and clear skies, he couldn't consider anything to do that would keep boredom at bay.
"How about we go on a boat ride?" Escargoon giggled,"I remember when Kirby fell in the water last time we went on your yacht."
Reminiscing memories was a good answer. The King and his loyal subject began pondering of memories they had shared in Dreamland, some of which were amusing and positive and hilarious, others were quite murky and dark and scary.
"A movie night! We should have another movie night!" Dedede shouted, unintentionally loudly.
Covering his nonexistent ears, Escargoon nodded. Nova, he could possible deafen someone. What was scary was he could do it effortlessly.
Pressing a button on the armrest of his throne, Dedede watched the monitor swing downwards. Susie immediately popped up on the screen. "Hello Dedede, how may I help you today?"
"I just wanted to know a few things. Did you manage to sell Star Dream?" He questioned.
"Yes I did and now I run the company! Serves the old man right for trying to make a show of himself." She giggled.
"Nice, do you wanna come over later and watch a horror movie?" He asked.
"Oh...um..sure..!" She nervously accepted.
A small bead of sweat made its way down her head. She was grateful but she wasn't sure if Meta Knight would approve of her being anywhere near him.
"Well, I'll be seeing you about eight-ish. I'll be providing the snacks so just bring yourself." He grinned. "Also, you look very nice today."
With a bit of blush on her face, she graciously accepted his compliment.
"Thank you, your majesty. I'll be seeing you later!"
With that, the screen faded to black and the TV ascended back into the ceiling.
Dedede sent out the invites for the movie night.

Morpho Knight was leaned against the broad trunk of an oak tree, his eyes focused on the swaying grass, dancing in the breeze. Clouds galloped across the sky and the townsfolk were enjoying the kind weather. He received the invitation he was given, and made sure he remembered it.

All of the invited people had got the invites and decided to go.

Now, there was a large crowd of them at the movie night.
Attending the movie night were:
•King Dedede
•Kirby
•Meta Knight
•(Y/n)
•Bandana Waddle Dee
•Galacta Knight
•Morpho Knight
•Dark Meta Knight
•Becca
•Escargoon
•Susie

Luckily enough, Dedede had made a confidential and private movie room in his castle, with 144 seats. There was a huge screen to view films with and it was very comfortable.
"I just wanna make it clear. Don't leave trash everywhere, it'll make it better for the Waddle Dee's. Also, sit in any seat you want." Dedede commanded.
After that, they trailed into the theatre room. All of the Knight Bois sat together. However, they were quite fond of (Y/n) and Kirby so they let them sit with them. Meta Knight was hesitant of letting Susie sit anywhere near him. The seating arrangement was interesting. Since they were in rows of 12, they managed to fit on one row. Dedede sat at the far end of the row, then Escargoon, then Bandana Waddle Dee, then Kirby then (Y/n) then Galacta Knight, then Meta Knight, then Morpho Knight, then Dark Meta Knight, then Susie. Becca sat on a row further back, hardly visible. All that anyone could see was her eyes, gleaming in the darkness. It was quite fear inducing. Then, the movie started where they had left off.

In the lovely country of Japan, there is dark secrets kept from the public. A woman, who goes by the name of Kuchisake-Onna