Working on the Halberd together

Ok, before I start this chapter of this illogical story, I just wanna say right now I am writing this for a few reasons.

MochiWrites, I'm am living for more of your comments. Thanks so much for being so supporting and loving the story. ❤️❤️
I was actually thinking of killing off the story but your enthusiasm helped motivate me. I can't be more grateful.

Also, I'm not sure if I should make this a Meta Knight X Galacta Knight or not. Idk. Make sure you tell me.

Anyways, onwards with the story.

Meta Knight and Galacta Knight were working on the Halberd together. Honestly, they loved doing things together; their friendship had truly kicked off. However, while Meta Knight was thinking about how appreciative he was about Galacta Knight, he tripped over a pile of scrap metal. With fast reaction time, Galacta Knight rushed over and caught him. Immediately, it went silent. Then Meta Knight stood upright and thanked him. "Thanks Galacta Knight, I almost fell." He said, embarrassedly.
They got back to fixing the dent in the ship.
Dedede and Bandana Waddle Dee approved of their friendship and made sure that they could spend as much time with one another as possible. "Hey guys, we brought you some snacks if you get hungry." Bandana Dee said, with a wink. With that, he left the room.  Of course, they were a bit too busy to stop working but they were appreciative that Bandana Dee was so considerate.
With a tired smile, Galacta Knight walked over to the plate of food and picked up a croissant. Gently lifting his mask, he took a bite out of the French pastry. "This is pretty good! I wonder if he made it himself.." Galacta Knight praised. Meta Knight walked over and tried one as well. Just as Galacta Knight had said, they did taste incredible.
Bandana Dee and King Dedede were stood outside, listening in for anything that was going on. "I'm so glad they like them!!" Bandana Dee swelled with pride, the two strongest warriors of Dreamland enjoyed his fresh baked goods that he'd spent all morning on.
Dedede snapped him out of his trance. "S.. sorry sire!" He apologised meekly.
"We're trying to listen to what's going on in there. I'm curious if they're gonna be more than friends or not.." Dedede muttered.

He realized they were just friends or so it seemed. "I know this will definitely come off in a weird way, Metty." Galacta Knight started. "I do have something to say to you. This is gonna sound incredibly weird.."
Drawing his attention from his work and to Galacta Knight, he signalled him to carry on. "Well, I just don't know how to say this...but I'll try. I'd love it if we could get a but closer. No, not a love relationship but I'd like it if we could normalize us giving eachother....hugs..." His voice died out at the end, to the point where it seemed like a whisper. He felt his face become very warm. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything. It's just, I'd like to think we have a little bit more than a friendship."  He finally got that off his chest.

Meta Knight looked at him.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable..it's just I feel quite a bit by being around you.." he confessed, taking his mask off. "I really enjoy your company but I don't think we're friends, I think we are a bit more."
In honesty, Meta Knight didn't know how to feel. Was it normal for Star Warriors to love someone of the same gender..? Was that allowed? He wasn't too sure. He really did like Galacta Knight back though.
"Galacta Knight, honestly I really like you too. But I'm not sure if two star warriors of the same sex are allowed to be together.." his voice trailed off. This made Galacta Knight miserable. As he turned to leave, Meta Knight grabbed his gloved hand,"Just because I said they aren't allowed didn't say I wouldn't break the rules."
With his mask resting in the side of his head, he gave Meta Knight a cheerful smile.

Dedede clapped," I knew they'd be a thing! I called it!"
"Should we tell the others or-?" Meta Knight asked.
"I don't mind." Galacta Knight grinned.

Dedede rushed over to his throne at once," Hey Susie! You got anything for a party? Make it rainbow!"

Susie looked at him in confusion,"Oh, a but odd, why rainbow specifically?"

Dedede gave an answer that made sense for once,"Two of my head Knights just got together and they're both guys."
Beaming, Susie cheered," Oh congratulations! I'm so happy for them! I'll send something right away and it won't be murderous like last time!"

She sent over the same Circus Freaks as last time but they were a rainbow remake. "We'll set up. Where you having this party?" Claire asked

(A quick refresher for you

You can think up a new outfit for them, just make sure it's rainbow

You can think up a new outfit for them, just make sure it's rainbow.) 🌈

"This room please! I'll be back in about an hour so make sure it's done asap!" Dedede commanded. He headed back to where the two of them were. "I didn't expect that at all today." Bandana Dee said, eagerly.
"I've got Susie to give me everything needed to have a party. Only the people who they want to tell will be invited. Of course, as their King and one of their closest friends, I deserve to know." He announced, smiling.
Bandana Dee knocked on the door and opened it slightly. "Hello, can I come inside?"
Galacta Knight immediately put his mask on again.
Meta Knight allowed him and Dedede inside.

At first, it was an awkward silence as such, but then they started up a conversation. "How've you been doing? Much progress?" Bandana Dee optimistically asked them.
"Oh, lots of progress so far. The dent was a bit of an agonizing pain but relatively easy to sort out. " Meta Knight said, placing his hand down. Placing his hand on top of Meta Knight's, he held it in his own.
Galacta Knight then realized that there were others in the room and quickly let go of Meta Knight's hand in a haste. "It's really not what it looks like!!" He blurted out.
Bandana Dee had to be the one to say it,"We saw everything, actually. It was Dedede's idea. We heard it all and we are so happy for you!!" He bursted with joy as he spoke. "Dedede wants to throw you a party and you can invite whoever you want to tell!"
Quite stunned by this, they smiled. They were incredibly glad by how supportive their friends were. It made them very proud.

"I just wanted to congratulate the two of you. As your King, I give you my blessings." Dedede announced. Everyone in the group now knew about the relationship except Kirby. Well, he probably was too young to understand it, but they should probably have told him.

"Who do you wanna invite to the party?" Dedede questioned, curiously.
"Think of who you think deserves to know, friends and such." Bandana Waddle Dee advised.

In the end, most of the town came because they were all so supportive and incredibly optimistic about the situation. Nobody was homophobic and everyone was just so happy for them.