An encounter with Flamberge

Before we even start I just wanna say thanks everyone for being so supportive. I never actually thought I'd make it to chapter 50 of this story. So, I hope you enjoy this chapter because without this support, it wouldn't have been possible.

Thank you, (Y/n).

Waking with a groan, (Y/n) felt the frigid air against their skin. Shuddering, they pulled the blanket back up and said nothing of it. The vast majority of the others had already woken up and were currently waiting for everybody else to wake. "I don't wanna go.." (Y/n) muttered in their sleep.
Rolling over, (Y/n) stared at the wall and all the marks etched into it. Countless people had used these cabins before them, and now it was time to give them up to another traveler, desperate for accommodation.
Reluctantly, (Y/n) for off the bunk bed and followed their allies outside for a quick morsels before they carried on with their trip.

"I heard shouting last night, was I hearing things or..?" Kirby told them, anxiously.
The others confirmed they'd also heard the sound of somebody raising their voice, in a vicious tone too.
Looking around the circle, Susie noticed that Maddie was the only one left who wasn't there. "Maddie is the only one left to get up." She pointed out. "Should I go get her up?"
Checking for themselves, everyone stole a glance around the circle. To their surprise, Susie was right; Maddie wasn't there.
Hurrying over to the hut she was staying in, Susie knocked on the door to no avail. Losing patience, she let herself in and woke Maddie up. "We're heading off now, so get up and get ready." She advised.

Carelessly, she threw the covers off of her body and lifted her heavy body off of the bed. God, that morning she felt inexcusably stiff. A reminder of last night flickered through her mind as she hurriedly scampered outside to her company. "Sorry I'm so late, I just didn't wanna get outta bed, y'know?" She apologised, her thoughts trailing back to the occurence of last night.
Her spine tingled at the thought of it, she'd been tormented by it for so long last night that her sleep seemed restless.

Lead by Rick and Kirby, the crew continued onwards to the Jambastion Fortress. Light conversions sparked between the squad as they continued walking. Everyone broke off into their usual friendship groups and spoke of what had happened last night, some hearing more than others.

"Well, I heard a scream, I know that much." Ribbon shrugged, talking to Adeleine and Susie.
"I got agitated by her and raised my voice at her. I didn't do it intentionally, but it slipped out." Meta Knight admitted to the other Knights,"She rushed off without another word. I meant to apologise but I'm not sure how."
"Uh, I didn't hear anything at all. What are you on about?" Kirby questioned, confusedly.
"Ya didn't hear it, mate? Someone shouted last night, real loudly too." Rick informed him.
Kirby gasped and shook his head; he hadn't heard a peep last night. All he'd done was wish everyone a good night's rest and then retired to his own bed for the night.
As soon as they approached the lava land, an intense wave of heat hit them. Nevertheless, they continued on, braving the fierce insufferable temperature. A thought lit up in (Y/n)'s mind, wasn't the armour incredibly warm? Taking a look over at the Knights, they saw that they weren't tolerating it very well. Then again, metal does collect heat, or so it seemed. Even so, dark colours attracted heat, making Meta Knight's attire extremely uncomfortable and stuffy. "That sucks for him. What should we do about it?" (Y/n) asked, turning to Maddie and Becca for answers.
"We'll tell em' to take it off." Becca suggested.
Looking Becca in the eyes, (Y/n) gave her a completely unconfident look. "Maybe not then..I don't know.." Becca mumbled, unconfident.
"YOU! I'VE GOT A BUUUUUURNING QUESTION FOR YOU!" An agitated voice boomed.
"If it's a fight, then we accept." Meta Knight grinned, slashing the air with Galaxia.
The Knights stepped forwards to battle the enraged stranger.
Hurriedly, Becca sprinted forwards to accept the offer instead. "I'll take you, bitch." Becca taunted.
Holding her Flamberge in her right hand, she edged forward and gave her opponent a disgusted stare. Wielding no weapon of her own, Becca smirked knowing, aware of what her foe thought would happen.
"Unarmed and overconfident? What an easy battle!" Flamberge yelled, cockily.
"You'd assume you could just burn me with your blade, correct? No, I wield stronger elements than most can control." Becca whispered, in contrast to Flamberge's loud speech.
With a war cry, Flamberge stormed forwards only to be flung back by a strong wind. "I told you, I wield any element I so desire." Becca repeated.
To show, she went into the floor and formed a puddle which rushed along the floor. Then, she came out of the ground, surprising her enemy. Falling backwards from shock, Flamberge growled as she stormed off.
"Jamblasted!" She screamed as she fled.

With a slight giggle, Becca sarcastically waved as Flamberge retreated. "That was very satisfying." She remarked.
"Why did you not allow us to fight?" Meta Knight questioned, extremely curious.
"Well, your armour looks pretty...hot. Before you fight again, you better take it off." Becca told them. "Except you, Morpho. Your armour is lightweight and it's bright colours so you should be fine."
Triumphantly, Morpho Knight flapped his wings.
"And my mask? I'd never do that!" Meta Knight frowned.
"Well, you'd better do that or no fighting for you. If you want, I can tp it home. By tp I mean teleport." She ordered.
He'd hardly seen the strict side of Becca before, despite their aged friendship. Sternly, she glanced at him and hinted that he should take the armour off.
Reluctantly, he removed his pauldrons, then his mask.
"Are you pleased now?" He scowled.
"Not until Galacta Knight and Dark Meta Knight do the same." She commanded.
Carelessly, Galacta Knight and Dark Meta Knight surrendered their armour. "I'm tired of walking.." Dark Meta Knight complained, his face now visible.  
Picking his up, Becca held him in her arms and continued walking.

Zan Partizanne observed the large group of heroes from the shadows. "I'll have to sort this out myself.." she whispered to nobody.
Turning around, she bolted back to the Fortress of Shadows to fill Hyness in on the bad news.