A Circus performance.

As the sky darkened to a galaxy ombre, the circus crew began to ready for a performance. They had a whole plan concocted to rid the town of Star Warriors. They were told by Susie to eliminate them.
"Do we haaaaaaaaaave to.?" Lollie whined pathetically.
"I don't want toooo!" Lillith cried.
"We have to, ok?" Claire remarked.
"It'll be over soon." Claire reassured.

The Cappies poured in and took their seats. All of the performers astounded the audience with their tricks. Then the acts ended..
"Hey, can you guys stay behind? We're big fans of you!" Claire smirked.
The three Star Warriors stayed behind.
"It's time." Grace whimpered.
The top of the tent got ripped opened, as  Galacta Knight made a grand entrance. "Meta Knight, I believe we have unfinished business.." He sniggered.
"No..They tricked us!" Meta Knight shouted.
Claire smiled broadly as she disappeared into the shadows. "Good luck, pal." she whispered.
Galacta Knight drew his lance as Meta Knight drew Galaxia.
The battle commenced. Sword beams were thrown back and forth. Kirby inhaled a sword beam and became Sword Kirby. With the duo working together, they finally defeated him. However, before he was defeated, he threw one more sword beam which split Meta Knight's mask in half. "Oh my.." Lillith whispered, a hand over her mouth. No damage had been done, but his face was exposed. Kirby looked at Meta Knight, who diverted his eyes to avoid contact. "D..don't bother looking, Kirby." He stuttered with embarrassment. Tiff and Kirby looked at him. "Meta Knight? Why do you hide your face? You look so nice without your mask!" Tiff complimented.
Becca waltzed in. "Hey hey hey~! How was the show?" She gently asked.
"Galacta Knight struck and he broke my mask." Meta Knight said, rather shyly while facing the other way. Becca was curious to know what he looked like, but respected his privacy. Sighing he turned around, his cape wrapped around him warmly. Glancing over, she saw his face. "Wow...you look great for a 50,000 year old warrior." She smiled.
Meta Knight smiled proudly.
Carefully, Becca walked over to Galacta Knight. "I feel bad for him.." Becca whispered. Kneeling down, she picked him up. Unconsciously, he laid in her arms. Looking down at him, she smiled.
"I'd do the same for you." She smiled at Meta Knight. "Want to come with me?"
"Very well." Meta Knight said. "I need to get another mask."