The end

Mirror world (Y/n) and Mirror world Kirby walked alongside the others. It was very nice to have someone who knew themself so well around.

For (Y/n), it was true bliss to have someone to speak to that they related so well with. They spoke about many topics that they both found interesting.

It was Dedede's bright idea to go ahead and watch another film again.

So, they all agreed and went into the movie theatre. It was so surprising when they found Magolor, Susie, Flamberge, Zan Partizanne, Becca and Maddie already in there, along with everyone else they had met on their journeys.

"Wow...you have a lot of friends (Y/n)..." Mirror World (Y/n) smirked.
(Y/n) softly laughed and replied,"Yeah, I do."

All of the newcomers,(Astro, Meta, Galacta, Dark Meta, Kirby, Mirror World Kirby, Dedede, Escargoon, Bandana Waddle Dee, Mirror World (Y/n), (Y/n) and Morpho Knight.  sat together on the front row.

The film wasn't a horror film that time.

It was a film that showed all of the adventures they had together.

From defeating Haltmann to bringing down Sectonia. The memories were so nostalgic and accurate.

(Y/n) felt so proud with how far they had come. From when they first set foot in Dreamland to now.

They felt tears drop from their eyes. It was so...

..wonderful....

The way that it was presented was gorgeous.

By the time it drew to a close, the audience were all clapping and cheering for them all.

"I don't understand..why are they clapping?" (Y/n) asked.

"Because of all the good deeds we've done. Don't you get it? There's no more bad here anymore and we can relax for a bit now.." Kirby told them, smiling with pride.

It..it was the end...?

H..how..?

They'd come so far for it to end like this..?

Really..?

"Well, at least we can enjoy ourselves for once." Dedede smirked.

"I agree. Maybe me and Meta could actually take this whole thing a bit further or something..?" Galacta nervously piped up.

(Y/n) smiled, everything they said was true. Finally, they could make time for each other. That would certainly be enjoyable.

But, it was still hard to believe it was the end...

Ah, is it really though? I'm thinking of ending this story off and making a second book. If I do, I'll tell you what it is. :)

Other than that, thanks so much for all the support, (Y/n). I enjoyed writing this and I'm sure I'll get working on another one soon.