A battle with Masked Dedede

Dedede was a slave to Taranza, being manipulated into attacking Kirby. Literal strings were attached to his wrists and ankles, allowing Taranza to freely control him as if he were a puppet. A mask hid his face, showing only his eyes which reflected brokenness. Emptiness.

Piloting his mech, Kirby put on the goggles that had been left in the seat. Lunging forwards, the mech punched. Dedede hit the arm of the mech with his metal mallet, the impact sending the mech backwards by an inch. Again, Kirby lunged forwards but without attacking. Instead, he jumped over Dedede and punched him from behind. Of course, he fell flat on his face. He treated his bleeding wounds as if they were nothing. Blood poured from the cut as he thrusted his hammer forwards at such a pace that it set alight. The mech caught the mallet in it's two hands and took it from him. The Robobot three it in the air.  It copied the ability and set the place afire. The mallet melted, leaving Dedede without a weapon. Now defenceless, Dedede was forced to retreat so he wouldn't be slaughtered. With one kick, Kirby knocked down Dedede.

The manipulated monarch laid on the floor, still incapable of having his own thoughts. Taranza could watch from afar in anguish. That pink puffball had singlehandedly beat the hero of the land.

Oh, but he wouldn't give up that easily.

He used every bit of power he could to bring the king back onto his feet. His unwilling puppet was deeply angered and he knew that round two would be much more interesting.

Dedede rose again, grabbing a double sided axe off of the wall it was perched on. Knocking the pillar down, Dedede made it evident that he was ready for another round or two.

He charged at his opponent and swing his axe so forcefully that it put a huge slice through the torso of the mech. The Robobot lost balance and fell over backwards, making Kirby fall out of the pilot seat. Tearfully, he cowered fearfully against a pillar that still stood.

Dedede smirked in satisfaction as he approached his opponent. Just on swift movement would end it all..

.. it's not like any of his friends could even hear him. Faye had forced them to stay out of it because it would be too easy with the mech.

She was wrong.

Oh and she knew it.

King Dedede raised his axe in the air and took his time. He savoured the terrified look on his enemie's face as if it were a boiled candy. He could smell the fear of his foe, as he knew that if he dropped that axe it would all be over.

For him, at least.

But he could not have been more wrong.

Dedede swung the axe downwards as hard as he could, only for it to clash with the blades of two cutlasses. "I am so terribly sorry but I can not have you doing that, deary." Faye cockily said.

Dedede was shocked. The stranger had came out of nowhere and was armed as well. She lifted her blades and forced him to go flying backwards.

The difficulty of the battle had just increased and tension filled the air. Neither side was aware of the other's capability. For all they knew, they could be able to crush solar systems.

Faye ran towards Dedede with no hesitation, flapping her wings to make her faster. Once again, her cutlasses clashed with the double sided axe. Raising her cutlasses, she harnessed energy and sliced through the axe. Then, she threw her own weapons aside and prepped herself for combat. "Alright, I want to see what you got." She challenged, gesturing him to advance.

He stayed where he was as she flew at him. She hurled a fist at him and roundhouse kicked him, flooring him.

He laid on the floor, exhausted.

Taranza evacuated the scene so he couldn't be blamed for the damages.

Faye helped the King up and busied herself by cleaning out and patching up the king's injuries. "You make for a good opponent, mi amigo."

The King nervously laughed. Nobody had been so friendly to him straight after they floored him. He decided to keep silent about it as she tended to him.

When she was done, she lead them outside to the others,"Your King got a little bit beaten up in that but nonetheless, he is still good to go." She explained.

"Yeah, but where did Taranza go?" Kirby asked her, making her hit herself in her face.

"Soy un idiota! Taranza, we were there for Taranza!" Faye groaned, insulting herself.

Taranza stood before Queen Sectonia. She cared more about her plan going through than about her simping subject. He brought the three of them before her and she still showed him no gratitude. "Once we have completed our mission will you be rewarded." She told him, meaning nothing.

He still had high hopes. Taranza knew he would succeed and impress her.

He just couldn't wait..!

Away in Dreamland (Kirby fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें