Readying for the battle

Taranza reported to Queen Sectonia the following day. He bowed before her as she scoffed. To her, he was nothing more than a loyal henchman who would do any dirty work that she needed.

"You puny creature, you're as obedient as a disciplined puppy." She smirked, glaring at him coldly.

He hated how she used him, it was so unfair. The way she heartlessly ruled over him, caring not about his feelings. It sickened him to his stomach when he realized that was who he had crushed on.

"Dame, I have something to confess.." he started.

Again, she scoffed half-heartedly and teased him for having a crush on her. How vain and egotistical she was sickened him, almost as much as Taranza's respond sickened her,"Actually, I'm over you. I'm not putting up with this anymore, so find another servant."

Enraged, she scowled at him as he left the room. What was done had to be done.

To him, it felt so good to have that happen, for him to finally get over her. (Y/n) met with him halfway down the hallway,"I'm glad you finally dumped her nice girl ass and moved on. I'm proud, Taranza." They smiled, reassuring him.

Returning the smile, he grinned widely. Having such friends around really brought up his mood. No wonder he was so depressed and empty before..

When they returned to the room, they found the knights ready to head off to fulfill their end of the quest. (Y/n) saw Meta Knight and Galacta Knight holding hands and oddly felt happy for them. Such small things still equalled out to much larger things eventually.

(Y/n) was too busy thinking and didn't notice that Kirby had snuck up behind them. Tapping (Y/n) on the shoulders, Kirby startled them.

"Uah!!" (Y/n) squealed, falling forwards. "Ow?"

Giggling slightly, Kirby couldn't help himself; (Y/n)'s reaction had caught him off guard.

"Enough of that you two!" Becca snapped,"We've got work to do!"

They hung their heads in shame, she unfortunately was right. The battle that lay ahead of them was going to be a grand one..

"But not as grand as the final battle.." Alice murmured, looking through the pages.

She was right, it was a very important battle but it wouldn't be the last.

The team split off into smaller teams and got to doing what they said they would. Kirby and (Y/n) were going to attack directly, making their presence known. Becca and Maddie were going to scout the area for any others that remained as Taranza and Dedede headed for the Hypernova berry.

Kirby and (Y/n) were accompanied by Bandana Waddle Dee who flew besides them.

Who knew what would await beyond the vast doors?

Nobody would've expected an empty room.

That's exactly what they had found when they opened the grand doors leading to the Queen. It was odd, they thought she would have been behind the doors, lounging on her throne.

Instead, she appeared behind them. "Dare you go against a Queen?" She said.