Baking 🍰

The group of them headed to the castle with Dedede grandly leading the way. All of the puffballs trailed behind, speaking amongst themselves.

Astro was softly talking with (Y/n),"So, how long have you lived here for?"

"Oh, about a few years. It's fun and there's never a dull day here. Every day is bright and vibrant, full of colour and optimism." (Y/n) chirped.

She looked at them with a doubtful look on her face, not that (Y/n) could see it. The only way that they could tell her mood was by how bright her eyes shone.

"Well, you and your friends are real nice people. I'm so glad I got to meet you guys." She said,"You guys are the sort of people I would fight alongside with pride."

Just as Astro said that, they made it to the kitchen in castle Dedede. "Has anyone here ever actually baked before or..?"

A few of them had a brief idea of what they were doing.

"Alright, I've never actually baked with anyone before so this'll be the first time." She confessed.

Dark Meta Knight had broken away from the rest of the group and was making something of his own. He wanted to surprise Morpho with a small gift so he got to work.

Meanwhile, Astro was busy with the others. She'd settled on baking a cheesecake with the help of the others. That wasn't the only thing she was making. Simultaneously, they were baking a cake, muffins, and cookies.

Once the baked goods were all finished, they sat down and chatted with one another as the food cooled.

"Where's Dark Meta Knight? I've not seen him for a while.." Morpho nervously asked. "I hope he hasn't gotten into a fight as usual.."

Dark Meta Knight came from across the room, holding something in one hand. It was a muffin.

He handed it to Morpho Knight and reminded him how much he loved him."Y'know I'm not really good with this emotional shit but I just wanted to let you know that I love you."

The muffin has icing on top of it, decorated to look like an orange butterfly.

Everyone was watching and Dark Meta Knight was embarrassed as hell.

(Y/n) was watching and was so happy for them. The two of them looked so cute together, it was undeniable. Morpho was very thankful for the gift, praising him for how well decorated it was. The taste was absolutely incredible that he hesitated to believe that Dark Meta Knight made it. "Do you bake in your spare time? You clearly aren't a novice baker."

"Uh..I actually used to bake a bit with Dark Kirby..He kinda taught me how to.." he confessed.

"Oh, really? We still haven't met Dark Kirby yet, have we?" Morpho Knight asked.

"I could always go and get him from the Mirror World, as long as he doesn't mind of course." He smiled.

"Shadow Kirby? Who's that?" Astro chimed in, tucking into a cooled cookie.

"You can meet him if you'd like."