Dedede's little Circus Freaks

This is the last load of OCS I'm adding. Also, "Freaks" is a compliment.

I wish that Claire's clothes looked like they were made with metallic fabric

I wish that Claire's clothes looked like they were made with metallic fabric. Also, Grace's tights were supposed to be one leg orange and one leg blue but gacha life doesn't like the sound of that. Ok, maybe it's cringey for me to have used gacha life but I'm sorry.
Onto the story.

Meta Knight observed as four figures stepped off the pad. Eagerly, the girl with pigtails rushed up to Dedede and hastily shook his hand as a rather excited greeting. She introduced herself and her friends. "Hihi!! I'm so glad to meet you Dedede!! My name is Lillith and this is Lollie. Us two are clowns and we work at Starstruck Circus run by Rebecca Bethany Starstruck!! This is Grace, she does motorcycle stunts and -don't try this at home- stunts. Then this is Claire, she's the acrobat!" She quickly greeted.
"Why'd you ask for us? Need a show of some sort?" Claire chimed in.
Dedede remembered what he was after.
"I wanted to treat my Star Warriors with something." Dedede confessed.
The four smiled, knowing they could perform. "Well, we will need to set up a tent and a full carnival then!" Lollie told him.
"Go do what you need to do then.

The four set to work. So much to do, not much time to do it...
Eventually, they had set up their big top in the heart of the carnival. They had many stands of hotdogs, popcorn, cotton candy, ice cream, burgers and whatnot. There were free games like hook a duck, whack a mole, apple bobbing, ring toss, dance machines and claw machines, each granting a prize. There were dodgems, mini golf, swan boats (they were near the water.), Rollercoasters etc. Lights illuminated this lovely scene and by the time they had set it up, the sun began to drown in the sky. Grace set off to put posters up around Cappy Town. The others sat on their carousel, going around and around and around. Lollie set up a little pool and put little bubbles in it, the Cappies could go inside and walk on the water. It was 5:00 and the event started at 6:00. This meant they had an hour to show the king around their little Carnival. "Ah, Kingie! Such a pleasure to see you showing interest. Let me take you by the hand and show you around our wonderland. Hehe, that rhymes." Claire giggled.

How about our lovely Star Warriors? Let's check on them.

"A carnival?" Tiff asked Meta Knight.
"Yes, Tiff. The King ordered some people to make a show specifically for us Star Warriors. I don't see why. He said he wanted to apologise."
"That's odd, the King never wants to do anything nice. Unless, it's for himself." Tiff remarked.
"We should go, it'll be a breath of fresh air for all of us." Meta Knight suggested.
"That sounds like fun!" Kirby cheered.
"Ok, we will go." Tiff sighed.

Six was around the bend and Cappies lined up to enter the carnival, all quivering with excitement.
The three waited in line, patiently.
"All Star Warriors can skip the line cause lines suck." Claire's voice echoed through the speakers. "Oh, and bring your friend too."
Hearing this, the three skipped the line.
They were greeted by Lillith. "Heeeello, looking to enter?" She smirked.
Slowly nodding, they didn't say a word.
"Hmph. You won't talk now, but you'll definitely not stay silent once you've boarded one of our rides. This'll be an experience of a lifetime!!" She excitedly told them. "Come on in."
They saw Becca talking to the other pastel-clothed girl. It looked like she was telling her what to do.
"Hello Becca, what are you doing here?" Meta Knight asked her.
"I'm the ringleader, so I run this place." She pridefully informed them. "So, you can trust them, I've known them for...26,900 years about."
Surprised, they felt relieved and excited at the fact they could trust them. "Ever been on a ride before?" She asked them. Shaking their heads, she rubbed her hands together. She gestured them to follow her. Boarding the dodgems, she turned the lights on. Each dodgem lit up a different colour, Kirby's was pink, Meta Knight's was blue, Tiff's was green and hers was a cyber blue. They rode around, bumping into each other and laughing. "I told you it's fun!" She smiled. However, something not so innocent lurked...