Him or her?

"What were you kids doing around Sectonia, she's a very lethal foe." Astro asked, looking concerned.

"We were meant to destroy Sectonia but Kirby backed down in fright last second." (Y/n) confessed, getting an irritated look from Kirby.

"Kirby? As in, Kirby of the Stars? The great hero of Dreamland, the God slayer himself?" Astro inquired, sounding hyped up.

A single nod from (Y/n) made Astro completely change. He bowed before Kirby at once, as a sign of respect. "My apologies, Kirby of the Stars, I didn't know I was in your presence."

Kirby had no idea what the hell Astro was doing but was glad to be known by the person who had saved them. "You don't have to be formal, Astro." (Y/n) told him.

"I know, it's just a sign of respect for such a great hero such as Kirby." Astro replied.

"Should we be finding the others now? Y'know, Meta Knight, Dedede, Taranza and all that?" Kirby piped up.
"Wait, wasn't Bandana Waddle Dee with us? I could've sworn he was right behind us.." (Y/n) questioned aloud.

That was true, Bandana Waddle Dee was with them until he got distracted. Where did he go? It was still a mystery.

They met up with the others and introduced Astro to them. "Astro saved us..yeah..a bit embarrassing.." (Y/n) confirmed.

"Pleasure to meet you all." Astral Knight smiled, shaking hands with everyone.

The Knights spoke amongst themselves, saying how his voice was off. It was quite odd, his voice did sound as if it wasn't his.

All of the others didn't really mind or even notice.

Now that Sectonia was done with, the group split off again, with people returning to their homes. Maddie and Becca both had to leave for "family reasons". Susie returned to the Haltmann company which she had rebuilt, the Mages returned to the newly rebuilt Jambastion Fortress.

All of the others returned to Cappy Town.

The vines had lowered the village back down and it was as green as ever. Spring was in full bloom and the air was as fresh as daisies.

Astro was astounded by the natural beauty of the place. "It's... it's beautiful..absolutely gorgeous.." he gasped.

(Y/n) had a very good suggestion for something to do. They asked if everyone wanted to play truth or dare with them.
Kirby and Bandana Waddle Dee were down for it, Meta Knight and Galacta Knight didn't mind and Dedede didn't even know what it was. "Truth or dare is a game where you ask someone 'truth or dare?'. If they pick dare, you can dare them to do something and if they pick truth, you ask them a question that they have to answer truthfully. You can't back out of a dare or not answer a truth." They explained.

"Can I join too?" Astro asked.

They didn't see a problem with someone else joining in. "Sure, the more the merrier." Dedede grinned.

"Okay, can someone ask me first?" Astro chirped.

"Alright, truth or dare?" (Y/n) asked.

"Dare!"

"I dare you to take your mask off!"

This request made Astro a bit uncomfortable. They saw how distressed she was.

"Hey, is there something wrong? Are you insecure about your face?" Kirby questioned.

Astro gave a sigh,"What I'm going to show you will definitely shock you, I can tell you that. Maybe you'll even be appalled by it, who knows."

And then he took his mask off.

Yes, he looked adorable but he went silent.

"What is it? I don't understand?" Dedede mumbled.

Nobody really got why he had said that they would be appalled. It wasn't until she spoke that they understood.

"Wow, is it not that obvious? I'm a girl, dweebs." She murmured.

"A girl? There are girl puffballs?" Dedede asked, getting hit across the back of the head by (Y/n).

"Of course there are you idiot." (Y/n) hissed.

Dedede was a bit scared of the agitated puffball that sat next to him, so he moved over.

"Well, you're probably a bit disappointed. Anyway, next question." She said, putting her mask back on.

"Woah, we can't just ignore the huge fact you just threw at us!" Bandana Waddle Dee protested.

"Alright, I get that it's a huge deal but we aren't going to sit here and dwell on it for three hours are we?" Astro complained.

"No, we won't. They're right, it was a huge deal that you're actually a female but it doesn't make much of a difference to how we view you." Meta Knight explained.

"Aww..that means a lot.." Astro beamed."Let's carry on playing."

"(Y/n)!" Dedede boomed,"Trust or dare?"
"Dare!" (Y/n) yelled.
"I dare you to do a backflip or something cool."

(Y/n) shrugged and did a backflip. To them, it was nothing.

(Y/n) noticed that Kirby and Bandana Waddle Dee were gossiping to each other. They wanted to be involved in their plan too.

"Meta Knight, truth or dare?" Kirby asked.
"Dare."
"I dare you to hug Galacta Knight for 30 seconds."

He did as he was told. The two of them cuddled with eachother for 30 seconds. When the thirty seconds were over, they stopped. Well, kind of.

Galacta Knight stayed snuggling up against Meta Knight.

Astro had never seen two star warriors be so affectionate with one another. It surprised her.

"Oh, are those two together or something? I've never actually seen our kind do that sort of stuff before.."

"What? You've never seen two puffballs hug before?" Bandana Waddle Dee asked.

"Well, no. I've never seen two puffballs that aren't blood related hug." She confessed.

"What do you mean?"

"Let me explain.."