Mirror World Kirby

Dark Meta Knight lead them to the mirror that hung on a wall by a nail. King Dedede just had it there, it never really did anything other than what mirrors were good for: reflect.

All of them looked at their reflections in the mirror, they all looked dark and edgier. Everyone except Meta Knight.

Since Dark Meta Knight was out of the mirror, that ment that Meta Knight's reflection was completely normal.

Dark Meta Knight didn't even have a reflection in the mirror, considering he was supposed to be a reflection.

Kirby saw Mirror World Kirby and placed his hand on the mirror. So did mirror world Kirby.

(Y/n) saw their reflection and gave a bit of a shriek. They looked the same except they had a huge scar across their mouth, making them look like Kuchisake-Onna.

"Ouch, that must've hurt." They mumbled to themself.
"You can guess it hurt like hell, cause it did." Mirror world (Y/n) smirked.

(Y/n) was so surprised that they fell over backwards. Their mirror world version hopped out of the frame, alongside mirror world Kirby.

"What's up suckers?" Mirror World (Y/n) scoffed.
"Nothing much, we just baked some cool treats. Want to try?" Kirby offered, holding a cookie forwards.
"Eh, sure I guess." They murmured, taking a cookie. "Aw, this is actually some quality shit!"

They weren't sure what to make of Mirror World (Y/n)'s oxymoron so they assumed it was a compliment.

"Hey! Metty, I wondered where you fuckin' went. You've not been home for, like, a year." They squeaked, hugging him. "You promised to teach me how to fight when you got back."

"Well, I've been busy. Besides, you'd only split my mask in two anyway." He replied.

Mirror World (Y/n) got a bit annoyed and took his mask off of him. He covered his face with his gloved hands and got all nervous. "G-Give me my mask back, (Y/n)!"

Mirror World (Y/n) grabbed his hand and lowered it, exposing his face.

A massive scar was over his left eye, just like on his mask. Other than that, he looked identical to Meta Knight when he was unmasked.

"Woah, you look so fucking adorable." Both of the (Y/n)s said.

He embarrassedly blushed and wrapped himself in his tattered cape, in a similar style to Meta Knight.

"Just leave me the fuck alone and give me my fucking mask back you little shit-"

He then realized Mirror World Kirby was there so he stopped himself.

"F..f..f."

"Kirby, don't you even think about saying-"

"Funk!"

"Oh..sure I guess..you can say that.."
Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

"Meta, I'm not an idiot. I know how to say fuck." Mirror World Kirby snickered.

"Well, I think we should maybe hang out? I mean, that's what we came here to do, right?" Mirror World (Y/n) suggested.

They were right, they were meant to hang out. So then, they got to deciding what to do.