Venture Forth! Pt 15 - Computer Virus

The gathering of heroes decided to take a lengthy break for once. After constant wandering, it was clear they required it.

The view of the universe from that Star was simply perfection, every glistening star gleamed in all of its glory, showing off grandly. Not a soul could dare oppose the statement, not a soul.

All of the Knights were sat in a small huddle as they spoke to one another. Galacta Knight leaned against Meta Knight for warmth as they were in the galaxy;there was no heat source. Morpho did the same with Dark Meta Knight, who pushed him away for fear of him making it too blatant they shared any feelings.

Kirby and Bandana Waddle Dee were laid besides King Dedede, whose cloak covered the two of them and provided warmth.

Both of the humans didn't care for warmth as their very souls were could enough as it was, or so they claimed.

Lillian had snuck away from the group to go and report back to someone. Nobody noticed her absence at all, which was amusing to her.

*******

Startled, Meta Knight woke up. Somehow, they had managed to lose track of time and they had nodded off to sleep, unknowingly. Without a second thought, he woke his sleeping lover to alert them that they shouldn't be so vulnerable out in the open. It surprised Galacta Knight as he couldn't recall going to sleep, nor feeling tired. Dedede got up and carried the younger ones in his cloak, since they refused to wake up. Each of the two took their own individual pocket and claimed it as they new resting place.

(Y/n)..they hadn't heard from them yet, or awoke them.

It was then that they realized that (Y/n) wasn't there. The youth had clearly trudged off elsewhere for an unstated reason. And again, an argument broke out. Dedede called the knights irresponsible and they returned the insults. All of it only fueled the fire.

Meanwhile, on another part of the star...

They'd gotten bored of lounging around and wanted some action. What they would give just to have something exciting happen..something unexpected, something unpredicted.

Sighing, (Y/n) knew that nothing of the sort would happen, unless they ran into the boss that they needed to slay.

And so, that was exactly what happened next. The young star warrior came across Computer Virus, a rather interesting boss to fight. It had the appearance of computer tabs and enemies hopped in and out of the screen like in an RPG game, allowing each side to take a turn.

At first, it was a wizard that hopped out and it attack them, before (Y/n) attacked back. They had hit then so hard that they had fallen over and Computer Virus lost all of its health in one go. It burst into a flurry of Star power and (Y/n) kept it for later.

Maybe, (Y/n) didn't need the others and could do it all on their own.

"You don't need them, they'll only hold you back. We've got eachother, right?"

(Y/n) could've sworn it was their shadow who has spoken.

And they were damn right.