A new toy

Dedede slammed his first on the armrest of his throne as he stormed viciously. "Unfair! Dis is unfair! Mecha Knight failed meh and it cost me big time! I demands me a refund!" He screamed at Susie. Rolling her eyes, she suggested a product, "Well, since Meta Knight failed, you could always order a mech for yourself."
"A mech? What's dat?" Dedede questioned, ignorantly.
"A robot suit you can command and control yourself."
Dedede's eyes shine with excitement, a world of opportunity had been opened up...for a price.
"This one is 4500$. It's called the Robobot Mech. You can design it however you desire; with stickers; with spray paint, anything."
As Susie prepared the mech, she polished it until she saw her face in the reflection. "Ok, I'm sending it over." She told Dedede.
He rubbed his palms together, an evil glint in his eye. The mech sat infront of him, gleaming in the light.
He clambered up into the seat and pressed the buttons to activate it. Turning on, it began to light up and make noises. Dedede found a pair of goggles and put them on. "Hehehe, I must look dashin'" he grinned.
Escargoon just shook his head. "I don't think so, sire."
Pressing more buttons, Dedede made the mech hit Escargoon. It knocked him over, onto his shell.
"Talk about vile, sire."
He laughed yet again.
"Good. Let's just hope Kirby doesn't know what's comin'"

Back in Becca's room.

The Star Warriors were casually chatting to one another about what had happened. "Haltmann is helping Dedede to destroy the two of you. They supply him with the robots he wants..for the right price-" she explained. As she had finished, the wall fell and dust clouded the air. Obnoxious laugher sounded as an odd shape emerged from the smoke. It was the King, King Dedede. "I gots me a mech now, so I don't need to rely on Mecha Knight." He boasted proudly. "Now, get ready to die."
The mech ran forward with such speed, it made Dedede dizzy. Lunging forward, the mech slammed it's hands together then into the ground. Jumping out of the way, they swiftly avoided the attack. Using Galaxia, Meta Knight skillfully sent a sword beam through the air, cutting it thin. The beam slit through the metal of the mech and left a gaping hole through it. Dedede screeched loudly at the damage. In a fit of rage, Dedede spun around and released a swarm of punches. Becca sent a flying kick, knocking Dedede clean out the mech. Scrambling up, Dedede clambered into the corner as the three intimidatingly approached him. "Don't hurt me..!" He begged. Meta Knight's attention turned to the mech in the centre of the room. It had collapsed due to it being inactive. "Leave." Becca commanded. At once, Dedede scrambled up and left. Then, she noticed her friend was looking at the mech. "Something up?" She questioned.
"This mech..Kirby could use it to his advantage."
"Oh, that's a terrific idea! You're so smart."
Meta Knight smiled, he didn't receive compliments often. She could tell he was smiling because of his eyes, they shone brightly.
"Well, how should we go about this?" Becca asked him. By then, Kirby had found his way into the control seat and had put the goggles on top of his head. With him doing this, the mech changed to pink with a similar design to Kirby himself. It was rather strange how the robot had the same replication powers as Kirby. While Meta Knight inspected the mech, Becca pondered about the possible improvements to be made on it.

Later. . .

Becca sat at her desk, thinking about what she could do to make the armour stronger. Off the top of her head, she couldn't think of anything. Then, she realized that she needed to see how strong it was originally before she thought of any improvements. It was too late in the evening to even bother asking for Kirby to help with the experiments. Sighing, she left her room for a stroll.
"What a lovely evening, wouldn't you agree?" A familiar voice said. Turning around, she saw it was Meta Knight.
"Oh, yeah it sure is." She smiled.
"What were you doing out here so late?" 
Looking to the ground, she answered him," I like to take evening walks around the castle. I check up on everyone before I go to sleep." She answered. "I was going to check on Kirby, want to come with?" She politely offered.
He accepted her invitation. "Gladly."
The two walked over to their ally's some shaped home. Tokkori angrily stormed out,"Jr's sleeping right now so scram! Leave me ta sleep in peace ya bozos!" He screeched. Rolling her eyes, Becca carried on inside. "We were just checking on a friend." She sassily remarked.
"Where is the mech?" Meta Knight questioned.
Wide-eyed, realization hit her like a wave. They never said where they put the mech! Rushing outside, she searched for the mech. Luckily, it was only behind Kirby's house. Dragging it behind her, she took the mech to her room in the castle.

"Well, it'll be safe here....

I think.."

As the whole village was asleep, Susie began to plot ways to rid Cappy Town of their Star Warriors. "How can we stop them, President Haltmann?"

"My dearest Susie, you will see when the time comes...aheheheh." He laughed, stroking his mustache. "Until Star Dream is ready, we lay low and be quiet and sell our advanced technology to gullible hooligans such as Dedede. Until the time is right, we'll have to advance all of our knowledge of technology, from technical to nanotechnology. It will pay off in the end, my dear Susie."
"Very well, President Haltmann." Susie bowed.

"It will go very well indeed."