Rogue Kirby

Somehow, the lovers woke up in each others arms, with no memories of the previous day. All they had remembered was going to the carnival and watching the show, everything after was a blur. Did they get drunk or something?
Pulling Meta Knight close, he kissed him passionately and somewhat ravenously. He just embraced it with open arms. "We never do anything now a day, do we Metty?" Galacta Knight mumbled, still cuddling him.
"I guess. There is always time later for it, so it's not a problem." He smirked, a bit of a cocky look on his face.
Holding Meta in his arms, he pulled him closer and kissed him again just as King Dedede opened the door. "Did I interupt something?" He boomed, anxiously.
Breaking apart from the kiss, the two of them nervously looked at him. "Sire, is something wrong?" Meta Knight asked him.
"Kirby is missing! We've no idea where the pink puffball is! All we know is he is gone!" He alarmingly shouted.
Putting their armour on, they readied themselves for another journey.

(Y/n) laid on the floor of Kirby's dome house, trying to remember the events of yesterday. Someone had came and taken Kirby last night, but all they were was a dark shadow. "Huh, who would take Kirby? Maybe.."
(Y/n) propped themself up immediately."A demon beast! Dedede never got rid of the teleporter in his throne room!" They whispered loudly.
Running off to castle Dedede, (Y/n) tried their best to remember what they had thought. When they made it to the castle, they shouted their friends names in desperation. "Sir Meta Knight? Sir Galacta Knight? King Dedede?" They shouted.
"(Y/n), what is the matter?" Tiff huffed.
"Kirby! Kirby is missing! He's the future of the Galaxy, he can't just leave! Have you seen him anywhere?"
Trying her best to think of when she saw him, she shrugged. "I've not seen him. Like I said to him last time, he hardly speaks to me anymore." She sighed.
Pitifully, (Y/n) looked at Tiff, giving her a sympathetic look then they walked off. "Sir Meta Knight? Sir Galacta Knight? King Dedede? Anyone? Please.." (Y/n) cried, scanning the area for anyone who was there.
Sword Knight and Blade Knight came from around the corner. "Sword Knight! Blade Knight! Oh my Nova..have you seen Kirby?" They asked, their voice sounding weak.
"We've not seen him at all on our patrol." Sword Knight said, shaking his head.
"Have you asked Sir Meta Knight? He was with him last night." Blade Knight recommended.
"I would like to but I have no idea where he is." (Y/n) mumbled, shrugging.
Taking (Y/n) through the castle, Sword Knight and Blade Knight to Meta Knight's room. Knocking on the door, they asked for permission to enter. "M'lord? May we enter? (Y/n) would like to talk with you." Blade shouted, knocking a clenched fist against the door.
A voice from inside told them they could enter. "If it's about Kirby, we already know." Galacta Knight ushered.
"Well, do you know where he is?" (Y/n) interrogated, a slight cheery tone in their voice.
"I'm afraid not, (Y/n). If we did, we wouldn't be about to set off to search for him." Meta Knight sighed, adjusting his pauldrons.
"I'll come with you, it's not as if I have anything better to do." (Y/n) yawned, expressing how tired they were.
Fluffing his wings, Galacta Knight signalled that he had finished putting his armour on. Looking over at (Y/n, he realized slight bags under their eyes. "You alright, (Y/n)? You don't look too good.." Galacta Knight empathetically asked the upset puffball.
It was hard for (Y/n) to not burst into tears, Kirby was like a brother to them and now he had just vanished into thin air..
Slightly crying, (Y/n) felt the tears run down their cheeks as the elder puffballs gave a pitiful glance. "Shh..it's okay, (Y/n). We will find him.." Galacta Knight comforted, wrapping his arms around the crying puffball.
A loud crash came from the hallway, filled by a flurry of grey smoke. In the distance, they could hear Dedede coughing. "You give me Kirby back right now!" He yelled, evidently he was pissed off.
"You want your beloved hero back? Here, take him." Customer Service snarled.
The trio rushed into the hallway to see Kirby and Dedede stood in front of one another, standing as if they were about to duel. "Here's your beloved hero, he may be more hostile than you remember him to be." Customer Service sinisterly laughed.
With that, the large screen turned black, indicating it was off. The problem wasn't the damages in the hallway, but Kirby who was ferociously running towards the king. His once adorable eyes no longer reflected innocence, they now glowed a shade of red darker than any pit of hell. A maniacal and twisted grin stretched across his face. Whom who once was a hero now was more evil than the devil himself.
"You...you pathetic waste of space...I'll 'clobber' you like you 'clobbered' me those years ago, Dedede." Kirby snickered, producing a knife from behind him.
"Kirby! This isn't you, you forgave him! Please, Kirby.." (Y/n) urged.
Rushing to Dedede's side, Meta Knight pulled Galaxia out and held it in front of him, readying himself for any attack. "Would you look at that, the masked swordsman has come to the aid of his beloved king. How. Cute. He who left his friends to die, what's changed? You'll run away sooner or later, or maybe I'll just break your mask, that'll send you packing.." Kirby laughed.
Raising the knife in the air, he readied to throw it.
Just before it left his hand, gunshot came from behind him and scared him off down another hallway. The swordsman and his king were too afraid to follow him.
"Sir Meta Knight! King Dedede! Are you okay?" A young-soundng girl asked, approaching them fearlessly.
Putting Galaxia away, he glanced at the stranger. Her appearance confused him; she wore a maid costume and she had short hair with a fringe that covered her eyes. "Are the two of you alright? Kirby was readying himself to throw that knife. If he had, it would have slit King Dedede's throat from the angle he threw it from." She noted, only to doubt herself. "No, the angle he had thrown it from, it would've made a slit Sir Meta Knight's left arm.. right? It doesn't matter, at least you are safe."
"Who are you, exactly? Meta Knight asked,"I don't recall Dedede hiring any humans at the castle."
With a faint blush creeping across her face, she fumbled with her hands,"Well..I'm a maid at Castle Dedede though next to nobody knows of me. I..uh..am skilled with handling firearms. Now, enough introductions, we've got a rogue to chase after!" She mumbled, running down the corridor she had seen him go down.