The problem in Wonderland

Several minutes later, the whole squad were together. Everyone was there; (Y/n), Becca, Kirby, Dedede, Bandana Waddle Dee, Meta Knight and Galacta Knight.

"What did you wanna show us then?" Dedede whined.
"And why should we trust you?" Meta Knight irritatedly muttered.
Rollings her eyes, she pointed to the rabbit hole at her feet. Sure, a huge hole. Not too exciting. To their surprise, she jumped into the gaping hole without a second opinion. (Y/n) looked down awkwardly and jumped in too. As they descended, they saw flashing lights, weird patterns and other crazy things, (Y/n) felt so weird! Everything seemed to rush around them as they fell...

Landing on a pitch of soft grass, they looked around for confirmation that they were safe. Suddenly, Becca came rushing up to them, with a huge grin. Instead of her normal clothes, she had an outrageous dress with many floofy layers, the top being checkered while others were a lavender. She had white tights on and polished black slip-ons on her feet. Her hair had been split into two even pigtails, and she wore white gloves. On top of her hair was a nice little headband with a rabbit fitted on to it. " Welcome to Wonderland, (Y/n)!" She greeted, her mood couldn't be better.

Looking upwards, (Y/n) saw the others, as they fell and landed on the grass besides her. They all had their appearances changed too. Dedede wore a very neat, baby blue tuxedo, Kirby and Bandana Waddle Dee had bow ties and both of the Knights also had bow ties but with a top hat too.

Really, (Y/n) had never seen such a difference in their appearance. To be honest, (Y/n) didn't look that different, they had a top hat tho. Yes, (Y/n) you do look quite dashing with that top hat.

"Well, now to find the White Rabbit." Becca smirked. Out of everyone, her appearance had changed the most.

"What makes us trust you?" Bandana Waddle Dee asked.
"You followed me down the rabbit hole, so I gathered you accepted me back as a friend." She shyly confessed. No, they weren't her friends. Not yet, anyway.
(Y/n) put a hand on Becca's shoulder, "Don't worry, I trust you." They exchanged a smile with Becca.
"Thank you." Becca replied.

Now, their adventure began.
Into
Wonderland.

"Where are we heading?" Meta Knight asked Becca. Trying to answer him, she just muttered quietly, "To.. to the Red Queen's castle.."
"A Queen? Maybe I could fix me up a relationship." Dedede grinned, straightening up his bow tie.
"She's not as gullible and fearful as you think. Being a Queen can be hard, so I've been told."
Just as she had finished her sentence, a rabbit came hurriedly down the cobblestone path, panting. "Don't carry on down that path, it's dangerous!" He warned, terrified.
Confused, they gave him a blank stare. "There's a vile beast tormenting the castle!" He freaked out.
"What's wrong? Is Queenie in a bad mood or something?" Becca questioned.
"Just! Just run!" He shrieked as he hurried onwards. Drawing Galaxia, Meta Knight bravely trudged towards the castle. Following his lead, Galacta Knight drew his lance and hurriedly scampered behind him. " Let's go!" (Y/n) shouted, fiercely trailing behind their armed friends.

The seven of them rushed to the castle to see what was going on. Not a minute was wasted as they courageously barged their way to the sight of the supposed danger. At the castle, they saw what exactly was wrong; Haltmann was trying to regain the power he had welded momentarily. Most of the tower seemed mechanized and robotic. Other than that, the building had been practically destroyed. Leading the way, Meta Knight made his way through the wreckage to find President Haltmann himself. "Ho ho! What perfect timing! You mere simpletons have shown up just as I've entered phase 2 of my ingenious world domination plan! Care for me to elaborate?" He cockily laughed. "Oh, one thing! I'll be requiring an unwilling participant to assist me with something of the highest honour and most confidential. I'll need a security guard to get you pesky savages set to rest on ruining my marvelous plans." He snickered, pointing at Meta Knight.
"I'm not going to! Not again!" He snarled, with a swing of Galaxia to show his dominance.
President Haltmann snickered. " Perfect, I admire the attitude, I did say the participant had to be reluctant and you are just that. Is that not peachy? "
With a swift arm movement, President Haltmann sent robots to capture Meta Knight, but to no avail. With a hardworking team and cooperation, they managed to prove President Haltmann wrong. Scowling, he fled far away to try avoiding them and to carry on his plan.
After he did, Meta Knight dropped to his knees, covering his eyes with one hand. Seeing this, Galacta Knight went to comfort him and lovingly helping him. "It..it was nothing, just a but of a flashback was all."
Kirby knew what he was on about. The Knight was still quite hesitant on letting the fact Susie mechanized him go. Nudging Bandana Waddle Dee, he whispered the information to him. "I'm not surprised, it must've been awful.." Bandana Waddle Dee sympathised.
"We've got a job to do, guys. I....get it. It must have been terrifying but we need to move, before he moves and ruins our planet!" Becca scolded. It sounded quite heartless for her to say, but their planet as they knew it would be at a risk if they did nothing. "That's insensitive of you to say, Becca." Dedede scowled.
"Fine. I'll go save our planet myself. (Y/n), you coming with me?" Becca asked, hopefully.
Bandana Waddle Dee put a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder. "Don't feel forced." He reminded them.
Thinking it through, (Y/n) had made their mind up. "I'm going with Becca. If the fate of our world depends on it, then I'll try my best! Wish me luck!" (Y/n) waved, setting off into the distance with Becca.
"They shouldn't have done that.." Dedede shook his head.

Oh, but they should have..
After the two had set off, the other 5 were surrounded by security robots. Unfortunately for them, Bandana Waddle Dee, Meta Knight and Kirby were captured, leaving Dedede and Galacta Knight chasing after them, with no luck.

Meanwhile, with (Y/n) and Becca.

"I'm glad you decided to come along, I never knew such a small creature such as yourself could be so powerful." Becca praised.
"Wow, I'm touched by that. That means a lot."
"Well, I hope the others are doing ok."

"Yeah, I hope they're doing just fine..."