Venture Forth! Pt 3 - Fatty Whale

"On Earth, it's inhabited by mostly humans. Said species may or may not have been on their way to early extinction so I had to take it upon myself to stop it.." Becca explained.

The three of them eyed her in awe,"You saved an entire species by yourself?" Kirby gawked.

She nervously nodded slightly.

The four of them had managed to find their way back to the others.

The group were over the moon when they saw Becca had managed to seek out the younger puffballs. "Glad I could help, guys." Becca beamed. "Where to now?"

Taranza approached them gingerly and told them where they had to go next. "If I'm not mistaken, you should be heading to aquarius next."

"Aquarius? That's a star sign, isn't it?" Becca piped up.
"Well, yes. It's also the name of a water star in a nearby galaxy." Morpho Knight explained.
"Oh, okay smartie." Becca snickered.
"Yeah, he looks like one and he acts like one. Sweet n' smart." Maddie chimed in, appearing behind Becca.
"Maddie!" The younger three chirped.
"Yep, Becca's back and so am I. Thought it was genuinely the end but apparently not. Huh." She smiled.

Becca decided that she would be the one opening the portal that time. Kirby, Bandana Waddle Dee and (Y/n) hopped through immediately to explore. The knights walked in together, deep in a conversation. Escargoon slithered in afterwards, followed by Becca, Maddi and finally Dedede.

The star did not disappoint, it was flooded with a vast ocean that stretched to all corners of it. Very few parts of the Star had land, aside from several small islands filled with vegetation and tropical trees. The Star reminded the two humans of the lost city of Atlantis.

They hadn't been there very long before a whale emerged from the sparkling waves. The way the water reflected the sun was blinding, making them want to cover their eyes.

It approached them and flopped onto land in an attempt to attack them. Kirby lunged forwards and kicked it. It rolled back into the water before flopping onto land once again. (Y/n) kicked it gently and it rolled on its side defencelessly.

Astro timidly walked up to it and poked it,"Is this..the boss??" She gasped.
Kirby shrugged,"Seems like it to me."

Astro drew her sword and sliced at it rapidly as it rolled back into the ocean. Fatty whale jumped at her with such force that it broke her mask open. "Son of a-!" She snarled before lunging at it and slicing through its stomach.

The creature gave a loud screech before bursting into a flurry of stars.

"That was too easy." Astro smirked.

Kirby approached her and admired her face, it looked to reassemble his own. "Kirby, I know we look alike. We are the same species, you know." Astro said to the curious Star Warrior.
"Your voice sounds so different without that mask.." Kirby stated.
"I know. I told you about it about two months ago. I don't get what it is that's so fascinating but sure.." she sighed, rolling her eyes.

(Y/n) giggled,"Well, we don't see all of you without your masks often. Just because you're familiar with your fave doesn't mean we are."

Astro gave a sinister smirked before turning to her fellow knights,"Well, that's true. How about we all do the rest of this journey without our masks, guys?"

All of the knights except Morpho Knight refused to remove their masks. "Aww, too scared. I bet none of them will cause they're wusses.." Astro challenged.

Eventually, she managed to persuade them to take their masks off. "Now, for the next star." (Y/n) smiled.