(Y/n) in Dreamland??

Ok, to spice things up I added you! With Becca gone, I need another character! And so here you are, taking Becca's place. You'll become a good ally. If you enjoy this with the new reader insert then I'll add more (Y/n) action.

This is the final chapter I am adding today, I've added about 4.
Thank you again for being so supporting, MochiWrites!!
I'm so excited for this one..
Since we have so many puffballs, you shall also be a puffball. You can chose what you look like.

A few nights ago, Dedede threw a coming out party for Meta Knight and Galacta Knight. It went successfully and everyone was proud of their courage, it takes a lot to come out.

Now it was about 3 days after and Dedede wanted to hang out with his friends again. All five of them sat in the throne room, curiously watching Dedede as listening to what he'd say next. "How about another movie night? I think we could watch another horror movie again!" Dedede suggested. All of them liked the idea of it. So, it was settled, a film Knight in Castle Dedede. Same time, same plac-

Everyone heard the crash that came from outside. Without hesitation, Meta Knight and Galacta Knight got to their feet and hurried to the crash site of the starship. A bronze starship had crashed nearby the castle, that meant another star warrior..!
At once, Meta Knight took Galacta Knight's hand and lead him onwards. The ship had undoubtedly taken severe damage while flying through the atmosphere. Several pieces of metal had curled due to the heat from landing and the friction. "Hello? You alright in there?" Galacta Knight asked.
From inside, they heard (Y/n). "Am I...am I dead..?" They heard laughing. "Am I dead or not?"
"No..?" Meta Knight said.
Soon, the starship opened and (Y/n) dropped out. "Ow." (Y/n) sighed as they hit the floor.
As they opened their eyes, they were met with the sight of two of their kind. Quickly getting up, they dusted themself off. "My name is (Y/n), I'm a star warrior. I guess both of you are too?" They smiled and extended their hand.
"I'm Galacta Knight and this is Meta Knight." Galacta Knight introduced.
"What relationship do you have with eachother?" (Y/n) questioned, politely. They were unsure what relationship they had and wanted to clear it up before they made a fool of themself.
"Actually, we got together a few days ago." Meta Knight told (Y/n). (Y/n) was so happy for them,"Oh, I'm so happy for you!" They could hardly contain their excitement, they had found a planet with other Star warriors and two of them were a cute couple!

Another puffball came from behind (Y/n), it was Kirby. "Poyo!" He joyfully cheered. To them, Kirby didn't say Poyo, he'd actually said, "Hi!"
"Hey little guy." (Y/n) greeted,"Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/n). What's your name?"
"Hihi! My name is Kirby!" He introduced. Without a doubt, he was one of the younger star warriors, he acted quite immaturely and didn't mask his face up like nine tenths of them did.
Dedede came racing up to them. "A bit rude to leave your king behind." Dedede complained, holding Bandana Waddle Dee on his shoulders. With a single bound, Bandana Dee came down to greet the newcomer. "I'm Bandana Waddle Dee, or Bandana Dee for short." He extended his hand and winked, gripping on his blue Bandana with his other hand. Graciously, they shook his hand in a greeting. "I'm Dedede, king of Dreamland!" He introduced. Realising they were in presence of royalty, they bowed shyly. Dedede just laughed.
"Ain't nobody need to be formal around lil ol'me here!" He laughed. His laugh was so loud it was like rolling thunder. They couldn't consider it a good or bad thing though..
"(Y/n) can stay at the castle, can't they?" Bandana Waddle Dee asked Dedede.
"If course, I insist!" He boomed.
"Thank you for the warm hospitality, all of you are so nice." (Y/n) shyly complimented. "I can show you to your room!~" Bandana Dee said, enthusiastically. Grabbing their hand, Bandana Waddle Dee took them to their room. "This is where you can stay for the night. We were planning on having a movie night later. It'll be horror movies so I hope you don't get scared too easily!" Bandana Dee offered. "I'll leave you alone to get ready and settle in."

8pm

(Y/n) had seen everything there was to seen in Cappy Town and met everyone that there was to meet. Laid on their bed, they stared up at the ceiling. Then, they heard footsteps from outside their door. "I'm sure they'll want to come to. At least, we should let them know." A voice said, then someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" (Y/n) shouted.
Meta Knight and Galacta Knight came inside. "We just wanted to let you know that we were going to watch a film if you wanted to come and watch it with us." Galacta Knight offered. Taking time to think, (Y/n) concluded that they wanted to go and watch it. "It'll be enjoyable and terrifying. His majesty knows a lot of rather fear inducing films." Meta Knight optimistically informed (Y/n). They were sold.

On their way, (Y/n) tripped over in the corridor. Both Knights immediately offered to help them up. (Y/n) took both their hands and got up,"I'm so sorry about that!" (Y/n) cried.
"Not a problem." Meta Knight said.
"Anytime." Galacta Knight smiled.

They made it to the throne room at 8.05pm

(Y/n) immedietly went over to the table full of food and picked up their favourite snack. Dedede sat on his throne with Kirby and Bandana Waddle Dee in his lap. The two Knights sat on the floor with many blankets and pillows. In (Y/n)'s opinion, they wanted to sit on the floor and watch the movie. Both of the Knights welcomed them to sit with the two of them.

"But it just isn't is it?" Isabelle shouted.
"Carol watch out!!" Allison screamed.
Carol turned around and faced the ghost of Bloody Mary directly. With a scream, she backed up. Grabbing at Carol's throat, she dragged her though the mirror into a mirror world. Then, she repetitively stabbed her, to her friends shock and horror.
"How do we get rid of her?!" Allison shouted, crying.
"I'm not so sure." Isabelle muttered. "Only one of us can survive, girls." Bella told them. Ebony turned the book around. It said that only one of the could survive.
"I don't want to die!!" Isabelle and Allison cried in unison.
Ebony kept reading the book.
"You are going first." Bella smiled smugly, throwing Isabelle through the mirror. Instead of killing her, Bloody Mary possessed her and walked out the mirror with a knife. "Thank you but your time is up!" She laughed and she mercilessly slit the throat of the traitor. Gagging and choking, she fell to the floor, blood dripping down her lavender pajamas. Ebony stood up at last. Muttering a few words, she made it feel as if the room were spinning. A sudden dizziness overcame everyone.  Wind whistled into their ears as birds flew around the room. "SHATTER THE MIRROR!" Ebony commanded. Without a second thought, Allison shattered the mirror, the miniscule shards digging into her skin. "It's...it's..over." Ebony whispered. Isabelle's lifeless body dropped to the floor. Seeing hallucinations, Allison began to freak out, as she ripped her own eyes out of their sockets.

Ebony left the house as the cops turned up.

The end.

Everyone was absolutely terrified. (Y/n) was huddled with Galacta Knight and Meta Knight; they were all terrified! The way she thoughtlessly gauged her eyes fresh out their sockets was sickening! That film was horrendously scary and it was evident by how shaky everyone was. (Y/n) was incredibly shook up but still enjoyed the thrill of it. Though, they didn't want to.

Meta Knight offered that him and Galacta Knight walked them back to their room. Gladly, they took no hesitation to accept the offer. (Y/n) took Becca's old room for the time being. Turning the lights off, (Y/n) heard something..

Was it a ghost??

No, it's just me, pulling your leg. You should've seen how terrified you were! Well, goodnight (Y/n), you've got a lot to do tomorrow.

Here, have a picture :)