The Jamba Heart shards

Dedede sat on his throne while Escargoon was sat to his side. Discreetly, the heart hovered in through the corridor and possessed Dedede. With the Jamba Heart in control, Dedede became more hostile and vicious. "Go get me all the food in Dreamland you useless peasants!" Dedede boomed.
"B..but sire, what will they-" Escargoon protested, meekly.
"Get me the food now or I'll crush you into a pancake, you slug." Dedede snarled, his eyes presenting a sinister purple glint. Escargoon knew something wasn't right, and he wanted to sort it but had no idea what was wrong.

On the way to the castle, Becca and Kirby saw Waddle Dees taking food to the castle. Cappies rudely cursed at them as they took the surrendered food to the Castle. A rather concerned look filled Becca's face: what would the king want with so much food from his subjects? Why would Dedede send Waddle Dees to involuntarily steal food from the townsfolk? It..it must've been the Jamba Heart possessing him. This meant they would have to hurry. On the way, they noticed it was very empty in the castle that day, which was odd because the place was usually thriving with people. The two went to check on Meta Knight and Galacta Knight but only found Galacta Knight crying bitterly, which was unusual. Going inside the room, they edged closer to get a better look. Just then, Dark Meta Knight came down the hall, with his tattered cape wrapped around him as Meta Knight did. "I thought I heard someone crying, who the Halcandra is crying?" He questioned, irritatedly.
Pointing into the room, Becca showed him who it was sobbing. Unhesitatingly, Dark Meta Knight sped into the room. "Hey, what's up?" He comfortingly asked.
Weakly, Galacta Knight held up a note with familiar hand writing; it was Meta Knight's.

Taking the note up in his hands, he read it thoroughly to the others.

"Dear Galacta Knight,

We are through, I am sick of you and have made this choice; it will be best for both of us. Maybe I'll find someone else, perhaps I won't. I do not need someone as immature and pathetic as you to hold me back. I don't need the additional stress of another person to drag me down. I do not need someone to lean on either, it is a sign of weakness. As I aspire to be the strongest in the Galaxy, I need to leave things as unimportant as yourself behind me so I can progress. Do not worry, I won't be coming back anytime soon and if you get in my way I will crush you without a doubt.

Yours sincerely,

Meta Knight."

Kirby and Becca exchanged a confused glare, how sudden this all was. Dark Meta Knight put a hand on Galacta Knight's shoulder and reassured him that everything would be ok. "I guess you aren't so bad after all.." Galacta Knight sadly whimpered.
As prideful as Dark Meta Knight was to hear him say that, he wouldn't be so low to swoop in and claim Galacta Knight for himself. As tempting as it was, he told himself not to.

Suddenly, a pillar came crashing down. "Sire..!" Becca yelled, alarmed.
They'd gotten so distracted by Meta Knight's letter that they had forgotten about Dedede and the entire situation. To her shock, she found Morpho Knight fighting a rather buff looking Dedede.
"I didn't know Dedede worked out." Kirby whispered to Becca.
"I'm not sure if he's hot or just disturbing." She giggled.
"Eh, give him the benefit of the doubt. At least he's tried." Kirby reminded her.

Morpho was doing such a great job in the battle, taking next to no damage yet laying so many blows on Dedede with his butterfly sword. Then, Dedede clenched his hands together and smashed the floor. Dust flooded the air, thickening it and blinding his opponent. Piles of food, along with Dedede himself, fell through the new gap in the floor. Of course, Morpho Knight started flapping his wings and stayed put where he was. As Dedede threw food up at Morpho, Morpho threw sword beams down at him. Finishing him off, Morpho enlarged his sword and swung it like an Ultra Sword. That did it, Dedede fell to the floor, out of breath. Kirby tossed a friend heart down at him as the Jamba Heart floated off.

The monitor swing down from the ceiling as Susie gasped,"Are you alright Dedede?"
How the Halcandra did Susie know that he wasn't ok?
"I heard through the monitor...I'm just kidding. These random hearts came out of nowhere and are making people go insane." Susie fussed.
"They're called Jamba Hearts. They possess people and feed off of their desires to twist them against their friends. When all of the Jamba Heart pieces are out together, they can summon Void Termina, destroyer of worlds. He will undoubtedly crush us all if he's summoned and right now, an idiot called Hyness is trying to make the 3 Jambastion Mages collect the pieces for him so he can summon Void Termina. We have to stop him." Morpho Knight informed him.
Morpho Knight got a lot of blank stares from everyone in the room. "I read a lot, ok? Please don't make fun of me.." He shyly told them.
Becca scooped him up and hugged him. "We wouldn't make fun of you for that!" She beamed. "Now to gather all of our friends to defeat them!"

They sent a message out to all of their friends in not only Dreamland, but the entire Galaxy. It turned out that they had quite the group afterwards.

In the Star Allies group;

•Kirby
•Dedede
•Bandana Waddle Dee
•Morpho Knight
•Adeleine {And Ribbon}
•Galacta Knight
•(Y/n)
•Susie
•Dark Meta Knight
•Rick
•Kine
•Coo
•Gooey
•Becca
•Maddie

A ton of people.
Even with such a huge group, something felt incomplete...
"I want to come along too!" Escargoon shouted.
To be honest, they wanted him to come along too.
{Escargoon has joined the party}