Befriending a foe

Queen Sectonia took them as her prisoners as she sent Taranza off to go defeat the foes.

As he exited, he stole a glance back at the vain queen, how gorgeous she looked! He wished that she would accept his compliment but she was too egotistical to, always responding with a confident answer instead of just taking the compliment. "Some day, Taranza, some day." He whispered to himself as he turned to a mirror and sorted his hair out.

"Uh huh. You sound so lovesick that it makes me sick." A voice teased.

Taranza saw a pair of hazel eyes glisten in the shadows. The servant fearfully backed up as she approached him. "You sound like a really nice guy..such a shame that you waste your time pleasing such a trashy slutbag. I'm sure there's much nice out there." She said, trying to sway him.

As she had expected, he retorted,"Queen Sectonia is the most graceful queen there is! No woman can match her grace and beauty."

Faye laughed as he helplessly broke into a cold sweat. "I know something you don't, apparently. Well, let me enlighten you. The Queen of the hive sleeps with whatever worker bees she wants to. And, she only cares for herself. Ever noticed that? Ever noticed that she treats you so terribly? You deserve better than that and I am your foe saying that.." she mumbled, a bit hesitant on saying it. "Her beauty is her everything, she is obsessed with herself and herself only. She will never care for you, she sees you as an object, a servant, a willing slave."

The enemy was right, Sectonia was actually a self centred and overdramatic egotist who deserves nothing.

But he couldn't help but like her still.

"If you do know what is right, then meet me and the others in the throne room of Castle Dedede. I know that, deep down, you just want what is right. I know you want that justice that you rightfully deserve." She swayed, entering the shadows again before being completely invisible.

Faye reported back to the others. They naturally assumed that she was busy grooming herself. Little did they know, she was making the path to victory just a bit easier to walk.

The mood wasn't very light-hearted, with one of them being traumatized and another having lost both of their sisters. It was a rough atmosphere and nobody dared to speak aloud. The newcomer sat on the floor after she entered and joined in the silence.

(Y/n) approached Faye. They knew that Faye was doing something behind their backs and wanted to be assured that she wasn't yet another traitor. "Wow, it has taken me until now to get a proper look at my team mates! Ha, you all look so adorable! Well, the Knight Bois do not look cute, they look rather cool but you get the idea." She exclaimed, scooping (Y/n) up in her arms and cuddling them.

It was weird. (Y/n) expected her to be incredibly warm from wearing a waistcoat but no. She smelt of french perfume and her clothes were fairly cold. "How has Kingie been then? Is he recovering from that beat down?" She inquired, gently setting (Y/n) down.

"The king's been alright, he's had worse days. He's been possessed-"
"No, no, no. I do not want to remind him of any traumatic events, thank you." Faye interrupted as Bandana Waddle Dee tried to explain.

Embarrassedly, Bandana Waddle Dee backed away and continued talking with Kirby.

The grand doors of the throne room swing open, presenting Taranza. He had suspicions that they were going to fight him, so he had taken his time to prepare for any threats.

"Taranza! Oh my, you did accept my invitation." Faye beamed, approaching him.

"Why did you bring the villain to us? He just possessed Dedede and you want to buddy up with him?" Meta Knight scolded.

Faye rolled her eyes and shook Taranza's hand as a greeting. She wanted to recruit him and use him to take out Queen Sectonia. It was obvious he knew more about Floralia than they did, having been a resident there for who knows how long.

"This is Taranza. I have already organised an entire plan to put an end to Sectonia's plans but I will need your help. I need the Knight Bois to take out any of the guards that are trying to protect Sectonia. As for Kirby, (Y/n), Bandana Waddle Dee and King Dedede, you will need to be ready to fight. Zan,Becca and Maddie, you can check for where she keeps her prisoners." She explained. "As for you, Taranza, I need one of those special berry things. They enhance Kirby's inhaling ability and will be useful for the final battle."

They stood and listened to her plans with growing interest. It was interesting that she could formulate a plan on the spot and get it going before anyone else noticed. "Wait, but literally every Knight is stronger than Kirby is..." King Dedede argued.
"At current, yes. However, this special thing can enhance Kirby's inhaling ability and make it incredibly lethal. You can see it in action if you would like to. The name of it is Hypernova." She told him, making him feel stupid.

"They're..taking out Sectonia? But why?" Trixie asked.
"Because she is in their way. She has invaded Dreamland and her simping slave, Taranza, has scarred Dedede. It's not uncommon for him to be abducted and used against Kirby, mind you. Same goes for Meta Knight. They say he is oh-so- powerful but then Susie can easily mechanize him and use him as if he were a toy. It makes me laugh." Veronica said.
"But, what do we do about this? We need Sectonia for our plans!" Alice hissed.

"No, no. I do want them to kill Sectonia. I don't need her in my plans, I just wanted her to be a part of it all." Mollie sighed, rolling her eyes.