From Rags to Riches

@BritneyVasquez

Dedicated @BritneyVasquez

Plot and Idea: Okay

Summary: We've all complained about being poor or broke at least once in our lives. But do you really know what poor is? Have you gone days without food? Is your entire family in debt? Is your mother sick and your father dead? Well this is the story of Liz O'Connor. She knows what poor is. She has to go out in the streets everyday with her siblings begging or performing in order to get some money for that night's meal. Her ten other siblings perform in different parts of the city. The thing she does most to get money? Singing. When a audition for Can You Rock Out? comes around Liz can't believe her luck. Will she be able to actually get on the show and win the record deal and $5,000,000 cash prize that will take her family out of debt? The only problem is: she needs a band in order to enter and the competition is across the country. Will she take the slim chance she has of winning the competition? Or will her dreams catch fire and burn?

Amazing cover made by @springgfield Copyright 2014 ©

My Review: First off, I would like to state that you should not end your dialogue with a comma so often. Also, there are places that do need commas, but they aren't there. There are also misspelled words, such as the word left, you wrote it as let (chapter 1). Check the capitalization for your dialogue as well.

As I continued on, I saw that you had some missing punctuation. Can you also do a check of your grammar, some words are made up (which sometimes works, depending on how picky the reader is) and others are just not spelled correctly. Incorrectly spelled word is sixes in your second chapter, I believe you meant sizes.

The spacing is very good and so is your plot. It's interesting and keeps readers coming back (myself included).

Rating: 7

Overall: This is a very interesting story, keep it up.