Back to Reality

Dedicated to @RichlynEspedido for writing the book.

Plot and Idea: Intriguing

Summary:  After their Break in Miami, they all come back and get back to work. Except, they act like they are still in break. They've been not focus, they act sleepy, etc. Simon expects them to be in work mode, especially what he has planned, so he shows them that they aren't in Miami anymore. Meanwhile, Zayn and Perrie's relationship is going a bit down, the hates, schedules, publicity, Simon's rules, and all that stuff. Also, the others thought that the good thing about going back to work, means that they will get away from each other. WRONG! Simon wants them to work with each other for a little while. Will they survive the hectic plans that Simon made? Find out in Back to Reality!

My Review: Alright so its kind of confusing and you move quickly in the story you just need to find a slower pace for it giving the readers a more comfortable feel. Your spelling seems to be correct for the most part, and so is the spacing as far as I can see. But really work on the pace its very important in writing. Don't want to move to slow and bore the readers but not too fast to confuse the readers.  

Rating: 6 (correct pacing)

Overall: It could be better