The Chaos

Dedicated @MidnightStorm14

Plot and Idea: Ok

Summary:  When a small town farmer girl named Mary and an independently rich bartender named Derek fell in love, it seemed like a romance straight from a hollywood movie. Then Derek proposed to her, and it came time to tell their families. Mary drags Derek out of his big city comforts into her rural upbringings, and Derek decides to take his family along for bumpy the ride.

Conflicts arise as the big and rich city lifestyle clashes with the simple life while Mary's doubts about herself and Derek start to rise. Will Derek and Mary's engagement manage to survive the stress of it all, or will it tear them apart?

My Review: Ok so in your story on chapter 2 when you said 'and that was going to get me into a ton of people' it doesn't make sense so maybe change that. And the story isn't very attention grabbing at the beginning so try spicing it up a bit. Maybe split the big paragrah when you introduce your characters in half. You do have a few grammer issues but thats common Wattpad. And again for the long paragrah's you can cut them in half or something. But over all i think this story in interesting and would love to continue it.

Rating: 8

Overall: I think it has its problems but its good