The Colour of Black

Dedicated @JarodDT

Plot and Idea: Fifty Shades feeling

Summary: John Blackwater is a rich sex addict and one day he finds his true love partner but he has to cover her from his dark past that could endanger her, whilst Cindy explores his sexual desires whilst having to deal with Johns violent issues that can be controlled. 

Plans for a self published are heading up as long as views keep on going up.

I'm allowing you readers to change what you dislike or what could be said better in "The Colour Of Black" so it will be easier reading material. Once you've read a chapter leave a comment.

Side note: This is slight fanfic from 'Fifty shades of Grey' but I put some of my stuff in to it. Enjoy

R-rated: Contains highly detailed sexual words and disturbing/detailed sexual nature that may be uncomfortable to some readers. Extreme Sexual Violence.  Scenes of Rape and Murder.

My Review: Ok so correct your spacing it is confusing right now, it also makes the conversation between characters to be sort of confusing. You can also use other words intead of endlessly repeating the characters names, and try finding other words besides (asked,said.etc...). But if i look hard enough i don't really see much wrong with your grammer, though you should check up on your capitalization.

Rating: 6

Overall: Can be good if it was readable