Julliard

Delina

Plot and Idea: Cute

Genre: Teen Fiction

Summary:

Julliard depicts the journey of five young people who get accepted to one of the most prestigious art schools in the world. Follow them on their journey as they discover who they are and what they are capable of in the most difficult situations.

It's a journey of friendship, love, loss, regret and coming out. Above all; it's a journey about finding and making art.

My Review: This story was actually one that interested me from the summary. You have a very simple cover design, but it isn't one of those that needs a ton of work. The paragraphing and sentence structure used in your novella are great from the few chapters I've seen and the capitalization is great. You really seem to have a writing style that is easy to read, but don't overshare things too much- let readers process everything, by keeping it a little simple at times.

You have grammar that is easy to read and your spelling seems to be pretty good as well. The characters develop pretty well in the few chapters I read; they make me want to read the story even more. The dialogue is light and entertaining, which is something some authors struggle with, so I applaud you. The punctuation and description is pretty good and your pace isn't rushed or going at snail pace thankfully.

Rating: 9.9

Overall: I think this is a wonderful story that does have a few kinks, but deserves a chance for sure.