Reflection

Dedicated @wolfxrain

Plot & Idea: Strong

Summary: Creatures called Avros lurk in darkness and the purpose of a Sairen Wolf is to stop them. Lorraine is among many born to fight them, but she is different from her own kind. Something subsides deep in her heart, something she was born with. As a white wolf courage runs through her veins, but will she find the strength to rise up to her name? Though it is a war she faces, it is the least of their concern to save the human kind. There is more behind the curtain and its only the beginning of a new discovery.

My Review: So this seems like a poem made into a story, but thats fine as long as it is well written. You should add "..." if this is a continuation of a sentence so your readers do not get confused.  Your spacing isn't very consistant, so you should look carefully at it and fix that.  Other then that your grammer seems to be fine from what i can tell. Try not to have multiple characters speaking in the same paragraph. So there isn't much else i can tell you for now, just do the editting on the parts i have told you about.

Rating: 7

Overall: Its ok but not that big of an eye catcher but you will get a following if this is properly edited and written.