I remember my love

flowery_scent

Plot and Idea: Sad

Genre: Romance

Summary: "Our ability to help others doesn't depend on our being brighter than they are or more worldwisely, or even more moral. it depends on remaining humble, on holding fast to the eternal truths we've made of our lives, and reminding them of those truths when they lose their way. We have nothing else to offer.

Except love."Rachael O' Connell applied these words intently upon herself so as to never let her break down remembering her past. Butwill she be able to do that? Can she hide that pain forever? Even when the one inflicting the pain stood in front of her. World could end but could her love for HIM end? that was a question she asked herself every night.Stranded alone with a baby at the age of twenty was the last thing she would have wanted, but didn't have the heart to lose it either. The baby had now become the reason for living, will it be over when the past comes rushing back all together?

My Review: The cover for your book is okay, but could be a little better; many readers on Wattpad tend to choose books based on their cover, so it's very important you have something that intrigues them all. I love the description used in your book, it is so vivid that I can image myself actually in the same location. The characters are forming up rather nicely and you have great sentence structure and paragraphing. Though there are a few grammar mistakes, they are only noticeable to those truly paying attention (Ch.2 ususally should be usually.) 

Your use of point of view is easy to follow and doesn't get very confusing throughout the story. If there are any major issues with your change in tense, they are not very noticeable. The pace of your story is very good and doesn't make the reader feel rushed or completely lost as to what is going on. The length of your chapters seem quite good for many readers and the lack of run-on sentences is greatly appreciated. The dialogue and punctuation also seems to be doing just fine in your story.

Rating: 9.9

Overall: A pretty good read that I would recommend to Romance readers.