Spring Break Love (One Direction and Little Mix fanfic)

Dedicated to @RichlynEspedido for writing the book.

Plot and Idea: Ok

Summary: The biggest boy band One Direction is gonna be taking a 1 month break in March but don't worry,they'll be back at the beginning of April to start making more songs and more girls scream. But,for some reason the girl band Little Mix is also taking a break in March for a month but Simon really set this up so both of them can get along but that's just one reason. So when both bands take a break, Simon sended them to Florida in a really nice house with really nice stuff. When they got there Simon said that they could do anything but date one another. But what turns out Zayn and Perrie have a crush on each other then started secretly dating but when one of the guys in one of the bands found out but how would Zayn and Perrie keep this a secret NOW? Find out in Spring Break Love to see the love for Zerrie. Copyright © RichlynEspedido COMING OUT IN SPRING 2014!

My Review: Ok so the first sentence you gave us two locations that Zayn is at, choose one. The sudden changes to capatalization are weird. The fast pace is not always good to readers try slowing it down. Some of the words need to be changed like (ex.singed to; sung), check that grammer, the spacing is fine, and punctuation is fine.

Rating: 6

Overall: Keep trying to improve