Where All Ends Meet

Plot and Idea: Cute

Genre: Fanfiction

Summary: She was everything. Almost every adjective he could think of applied to her; sarcastic, intelligent, beautiful, annoying, funny... She was complicated yet she was interesting. She made him forget, and she made him see. They are like two treads, separated by countries, but when the new student exchange programme invites them to Holland at the new University of Innovation, they finally meet.

My Review:

All right, so the pace of your story is wonderful though sometimes it feels just a little too fast. The description is wonderful and the punctuation seems to be doing fine as well. The dialogue is wonderful and engaging and your characters feel really relatable. The grammar is there and the development is slowly starting to show as you continue to write.

The sentence structure is great. Your cover is beautiful and pulls me in as a reader. The spacing you use is perfect and the capitalization is all there. The paragraphs seem to be properly formatted and you seem to be focused on writing in a specific tense that a majority of people love to read. Overall I could not see anything glaringly wrong smacking me in the face.

Rating: 10

Overall: The story is cute and has no glaring issues that would bother a reader so much.