Facades

Dedicated to @Miss-terious for writing the book

Plot&Idea: Intriguing

Summary: Everybody has dreams. Some may have wild and adventurous, while the others...not so much. Just like them, an eighteen year old girl did too. But her dream was different than the rest. Others may have dreamt of going sky diving or hiking through the forests on some far away mountains. But her dream wasn't about these. She dreamt of all the clichè things anybody could think of. Like true love, Prince Charming, her 'perfect wedding' and so on. But apparently, fate wasn't too happy with her dreams and decided to crush them.

This is the story of a young girl named Anisha who goes on an unexpected journey.The thing is, her journey is not a walk through the park. Instead, it's a walk through the Jurassic Park. She is forced to make decisions that will turn things upside down, she faces situations she only could have thought of in her wildest dreams. Most importantly, she learns a lesson worth remembering. "Not everything is as it seems. You need to dig deeper than the just the appearance and Actions to know the reasons behind them." -Anisha Murray. Did I mention that she has to walk through Jurassic Park with none other than the school's bad boy? Oh well, I did now!

------------------------------------------------

Meet Anisha Murray. Your typical 'goody-two shoes'. Never broke any rules, disciplined, well behaved and every other thing that comes under the category 'good'. But that's what people think. Now let's introduce Aiden Parker. Your typical 'bad boy'. A delinquent, rule breaker, drug dealer, street fighter and every other thing that comes under the category 'bad'. But once again, that's what people think. When they are forced to cross paths, their reputations are put to test. Now all we need to do is wait. Wait and watch, how long does it take for their façades to crumble and their true colors to show.

My Review:  I enjoyed the book, it was entertaining and interesting. The only thing I think you should fix is the spelling and capitalize the'A' other than that nothing else seems to be really wrong. Your grammar seemed pretty good and so does your punctuation. Your spacing and paragraphing seems to be okay as well. I enjoyed it and hope you update soon.

Rating: 9.9-10(don't forget capitaliztion)

Overall: I would recommend this to my friends without a second thought. Hope you continue this book.

This book has one chapter