Penance

Dedicated Missing_Puzzle_Piece

Plot & Idea: Very interesting

Genre: Science Fiction

Summary:

In the near future, the human race has been forced to quarantine an entire country after the Known Virus, also known as the K-Virus, spread throughout their lands, killing thousands and mutating hundreds.

The Penance, the supreme government of the world, have imprisoned them all in specially designed jail cells, more than 300 million innocent citizens. Every time the virus emerges from within a person, the Penance soldiers haul them away, never to be seen again.

Now, Audra, herself a victim of the K-Virus outbreak, has begun the show symptoms. The Penance come, and Audra finds herself in a new world, and realizes what really happens beyond the cell doors...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to give all credit to @RebellionOfALifetime for the cover! Tell her what amazing work she did!

And please vote if you like it, and comment! Don't be afraid to critique!

My Review: Your story is well written, though there are certain parts when your description is confusing, like the first two paragraphs of the prologue. The character development is good for the first two chapters (prologue and chapter 1) and you have good sentence structure. Your punctuation and grammar seem to be doing good from the few chapters I read and I love the emotion I feel from your main character. The spacing and paragraphing are spot on, but your setting needs to be a little more developed. The chapters I read didn't really have much dialogue, so I couldn't judge on that, but you do have a very beautiful cover, that will pull in your readers.

Rating: 9.8

Overall: You need to tweak a few things, but nothing major.