Refugees of The World

aiajaberthebooknerd

Plot and Idea: Pulling, Direct

Genre: Historical Fiction

Summary:

HIGHEST RANKING: #2 IN HISTORICAL FICTION

When the world is in the height of its madness, finding sane people is scarce.

Meet Reyna. She, finds six teens scattered across the globe. And, let's just say that they don't exactly get along. Six teens who are as broken as possible and moulds them into something completely new.

The strongest team possible. And there, you may think physical strength. No, mental strength.

When the most petrifying event in history to date strikes, the whole world falls out of place and into havoc all the more, the team must set aside their differences and find out what they should really do. And, they're not really sure which side is good and evil anymore.

(I will write a better intro later.)

Disclaimer: This book does include mature themes when connected to war. It does not include sexual references and a majority of cussing. It may just make you scared knowing that war has happened and things like this have also taken place. I know people that cringe knowing that this may be seen as a historical fiction.

I, at the other believe that this book will be my best so far and I'm working extremely hard on it.

My Review:  Alright so I see you have grammar mistakes and you skip over some words as well, so I'd reread your chapters for sure (start with the beginning of Chapter 1 -mainly  upon entering the house-). You also switch between present and past tense often which is not always good, it gets a little too much for certain readers after a while and may cause you to lose a few of them.  Check your punctuation and review some of your sentences, they feel choppy and unfinished.

The flow of your story wasn't too fast, but you seemed to have an issue spacing out your sentences, but the paragraphs as a whole were good.  The capitalization was good for the most part and the cover was alright, if that's what you were going for. The characterization was alright, but may need to advance the more the story goes on. The dialogue is iffy in the first few chapters as well, but can easily be fixed.

These mistakes are the only ones that particularly stick out to me, but these are all fixable things. Congratulations on reaching number two for your story; the perspective you took is a little difficult, but can b fulfilled with some editing here and there.

Rating: 8.7

Overall: This is a nice story and can be even better when edited :)