A Witch's Tale

KSWunder

Plot and Idea: Compelling

Genre: Fantasy

Summary:

In a far away Kingdom where the concept of evil has been blurred, there is one witch who has decided to take back the story.

Prince Charming wasn't the man you thought he was. Not the charming prince who saved the sweet Cinderella, but the King who set out to execute, and eradicate all witches. His story may soon come to an end, because the witches are fighting back. After hiding for fifteen years the few witches who survived the hunt have banded together under the rebel leader, The God-mother. The game has changed, more witches are joining the cause, the word is getting out to the farthest corners of the Reci Kingdom.

And it's time for revenge.

This is a witch's tale.

Cover credit goes to the lovely @musicaldiamond

My Review: From the summary to your poem in the beginning you got me interested in your story. The detail you put in your story is absolutely compelling and made me want to continue reading the entire story, though there were minor punctuation issues, they could easily be overlooked. You have great capitalization and story-telling, your characters seem interesting and your dialogue is great.

Though I wish the cover was more compelling to readers, this is still a wonderful read. The flow of your story was wonderful and the length would be desirable for those who read novels. I would work on your spacing at times though, since it is hard to follow when all the paragraphs aren't separated. You do have good sentence structure though, you have proper grammar from what I've seen in the few chapters I've read and I can see that your story has development and doesn't become static or boring.

Overall, I would recommend this book and would personally read it myself. You are a wonderful writer and don't have many things you need to work on which is admirable. Just tweak your little errors here and there, since there are some who do pick at the small things.

Rating: 9.9

Overall: Wonderful read, very interesting take on a story, I would recommend this book.