The Labyrinth of my Mind

FrappucinoLuigi

Plot and Idea:

Genre: Science Fiction

Summary: 'There's a strange sensation of the absence of essences. There's nothing.'

In the year 3032, Xara Ellipsis, one of the only four humans in existence gifted with the tenth intelligence, discovers her genius is slowly starting to disintegrate, taking her own mind wherever it will travel thus eventually leaving her zombified, or in other words-mindless. Two scientists, also innate with this extremely rare gift, are chosen to travel Xara's mind in order to find out what is causing her mental deprivaton. There, they are forced to meet her deepest dreams, fears, fantasies, emotions and wildest imagination before seeking the main cause. However, time races against them, as without the scientists' noticing, fragments of Xara's mind begin to vanquish, ultimately trapping the travellers in eternal Limbo. Will they stop the source and save themselves along with Xara's mind? Or will they vanquish themselves eventually destroying the very origin of Xara's personality? WARNING: Very disturbing scenes. Not suitable for under 16's.

My Review: The cover is quite weird and I stared at it for a few minutes lol. You seem to not be sure on what tense you are writing in since you switch back and forth between them at awkward moments. The point of view you're going for is a little difficult, but if you work at it and check your story from time to time (reading it) you will find out what sounds weird. I do like your sentence structure and capitalization and your punctuation seems to be ok so far. This story sounds like it was written by a very intellectual person, but you still need to check up on it, because it is a confusing story, that not many people can really get into and enjoy.

Rating: 6.7

Overall: This is a strange story, but it may hit the spot for certain audiences.