Go Away, Bad Boy

Dedicated to @fatsnacks who wrote the story

Plot&Idea: Leaning towards the cliche side 

Summary: Brooklynn Carson or "Lynn" isn't like your average seventeen year old girl. Lynn like to keep to herself and doesn't really socialize with people that much, she doesn't really have friends, just people who say hello even now and then. You can say she's a loner, but everything is seeming to change because Lynn moved from the bustling state of New York to a small town in the so called "sunshine" state of Florida. If the move from the place she has know all her life to a place that Lynn finds too nice isn't enough, in enters Cole Greyson, the well known bad boy of the town and the guy that Lynn has seem to catch the eye of. She makes it clear to him that she wants absolutely nothing to do with him, but does that stop Cole? No way, because whatever the bad boy wants he gets and he wants to get to know Lynn better.

Even though Lynn keeps brushing off Cole something seems to draw her to him. What is this mysterious bad boy hiding? Lynn doesn't want to know but it seems like she's about to find out.

My Review: I think the book was okay and can be better. It definitely needs some check on the grammar though. Make the plot just a small bit more apparent. The punctuation did not seem bad, but the characters were not very detailed to understand them well but it is just the beginning of the book. All in all I would keep reading this book just check the grammar and change a few words, also try to be a bit more descriptive.

Rating: 7

Overall: I think the book is off to a nice start.

This book has 1 chapter