Destiny (Ralph Love Story)

KittyCatXernease

Plot and Idea: Strange 

Genre: Romance

Summary: KC was a creature from Dimension X that accidentally traveled to another world known as 'New York', but while exploring this new found land, she stumbled upon the turtles, but also falling for the red masked turtle Raphael. Will KC go back home to Dimension X, but will she also find true love along with Raph?

My Review: It seems like you don't know in what tense your speaking in. Your story isn't clear, and it gets confusing to try and remember what tense we're reading. I do like your description and the sense of your main character. Your spacing and paragraphing seems to be going good so far and dialogue isn't a problem. I would say that your cover could be a little improved, but it isn't quite bad. I think your grammar isn't quite bad and you don't have flaws that are noticeable to a non-critical eye.

 This story would fit those who are Ninja Turtle fan's easily, so you do have an audience. I also notice that the flow was a little off; it seems like your in the past an the present which really gets confusing if the story is not properly formatted for the readers to know the difference. The punctuation is alright, but gets iffy at times, so I'd give it a look especially in the beginning of the second chapter.

Rating: 6.7

Overall: Please make it more understandable and then I think it will be a great story to check out.